Official New York Jets vs. New England Patriots 11/13 SNF Thread!

Originally Posted by onewearz

Oh please Tom's gonna have on Yankee gear head to toe as a white flag
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just want Maybin and Pace putting him on his @$%. 

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Oh please Tom's gonna have on Yankee gear head to toe as a white flag
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just want Maybin and Pace putting him on his @$%. 
Maybin has been
pimp.gif
for us.

Even Woody Johnson is calling out the fans. He wants a "Green Monster" come Sunday night
pimp.gif

we've lost two in a row. huge divisional match-up on the road. rivalry game. it's time to go here:

tumblr_l93l84LoBv1qclcbeo1_500.jpg

hyped for sunday night is all i can say.

this game pretty much determines whether there's a good shot of there being home playoff games in january or going the wild card route again if they were to get in.

being a game behind the pats which is techincally 2 since they would have the tiebreaker and with their easy remaining schedule all but gives them the east, or being a game up on them and possibly having the tiebreaker if the jets take care of business in the rest of their divisional games.

all i ask is that we see the jets from january 16th of this year and not the jets of december 6th last year when they were in a similar situation.

avy back in business...thanks for the tip, gramps. meth was able to tell me why it was deactivated and reactivated it for me
pimp.gif

Patriots by 24 lesgo .

Couple bad games by the Pats and everyone thinks they're done
eyes.gif

I'm still full as hell from a big lunch, but I've saved room for some beer and 
spygate1-214x300.jpg

J-E-T-S, kickoff soon, get pumped.

just picked up some 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  and some beers and waiting on a pizza.  should be a fun night tonight.

tom brady looks shaken, should i say uneasy , wonder whats bothering the guy ? ....

tom brady looks shaken, should i say uneasy , wonder whats bothering the guy ? ....
He probably's mad Giselle wore his 2011 Game-Day Uggs and he had to wear last seasons model.

i smashed giselle last night while eating cookies and cream ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom