Official New York Yankees vs. Baltimore Orioles ALDS Thread: Yankees win 3-2.

Granderson got a future in commentary...

Upset the O's lost, but I think like most fans, it'll be quick recovery because this season is well beyond expectations. a new year next year, and the ALCS will be great baseball as well. I'm straight.

Yeah, I really want to beat them senseless this series.
Kinda sucks Game 1 is tomorrow, we get no rest. Oh well, at least we won't see Verlander until, what, Game 3? 2 if they're lucky?

Game 3 will be Verlander and I think CC will be in game 3 also.

I have some hardcore training this week, Monday-Friday. I can't get out of it, I'm a miss a few games and I am ******g hot about it. If we beat Detroit I'll be taking off everyday for the World Series

Not looking forward to seeing Verlander.
sick.gif
Or Scherzer.  Or Fister.  The bats need to wake up ASAP.

Very hard fought series from the O's, hard not to respect what they're doing down there.  They've got a great core and I expect them to be in the thick of it again next year.

Congrats to the O's fans on here for a good season. O's are our division rivals but I've always liked Buck and hope that their success this year wasn't an anomaly.

Now on to face Verlander, Scherzer and co.
sick.gif
Miggy and Prince in Yankee Stadium.
sick.gif
Welp...

Leave the black hole on the bench. Forever.

Alright, had to let the loss sink in for a bit. Proud of the O's & the season they had. Don't think they'll be able to replicate the way they won next year but should act as a nice stepping stone to a better ball club.

Kudos to the Yanks. It a great series. Happy to see CC, Jeter, & Ichiro do well. Good luck the rest of the way...

Leave the black hole on the bench. Forever.
You gotta be more specific. Alex or Swish? Curtis is getting a pass since he had that HR.
#13 is who I refer to as the black hole.

...I know it's not gonna happen, I just don't wanna see his fruit cake *** out there. Deer in the headlights x10.
Not looking forward to seeing Verlander.
sick.gif
Or Scherzer.  Or Fister.  The bats need to wake up ASAP.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I like Jim Leyland too. I know I'll be pulling for them if they beat us.

Last edited:
Buck sounding salty. Not a good look.

Yeah? I thought he was rather humble about it all. He said this was probably the most fun he had in the big leagues (in a long time), saying it isn't goodbye with this O's team, but see you later.

O's will be back next season, the AAA Sox won't :tongue: .

Pro, get the ALCS thread going!

It's revenge time fellas. A Game 1 win will set the tone. A win against Verlander, whenever we face him, they'll call us immortal :lol: .

Shoot, I had to wait some time before I posted up in this piece, imagine how Buck feels...:lol:

I ain't mad at him...

PS. My O's wish list for free agency is pitcher Jim Shields...Please, please, please...

You know what really pisses me off. Is Girardi taking out CC in game 1, son would have had two complete games in this series which would have been ridiculous

Yeah? I thought he was rather humble about it all. He said this was probably the most fun he had in the big leagues (in a long time), saying it isn't goodbye with this O's team, but see you later.
O's will be back next season, the AAA Sox won't
tongue.gif
Oh yeah. Saying someone said the ball hit the homerun and the Yanks took advantage of replays and that the Yankees didn't beat them is real humble. Who the hell is someone? A ticket taker or some security personnel or some guy selling popcorn? Him having fun is great, but tip your hat to the victor and then say all that. Don't say that the team didn't beat you.

First time back on NT since a visit to a Sports/Medicine Doctor on Friday. Good series man, those tight games caused grey hair and shaved some years off my longetivity.

I will be pulling for the Yanks to make it to the Series, but shame to see what happened to Jeter. |I

Back
Top Bottom