:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

There should be no doubt on anybodies mind that these are the two best teams in the NFC. Best rivalry in football and I'm sure it's the game people preferred.

Will be a TOUGH game for us. Centurylink and that defense is the best in the league.

LETS GET IT!!!

GO NINERS!!!

I'll say this. Two blowout Sunday night wins mean nothing if a team can't get the job done when it counts.

Seattle is a great team and that defense is elite. But next Sunday is what matters.

Should be a good close game.

I'll say this. Two blowout Sunday night wins mean nothing if a team can't get the job done when it counts.

Seattle is a great team and that defense is elite. But next Sunday is what matters.

Should be a good close game.

real talk bruh. this is the only one that matters. the niners literally taking the hardest road to the superbowl. green bay, carolina and seattle. :x we ready doe. :smokin

Last edited:
Whichever playcaller calls the least worse game wins

Last edited:
Damn I'll be pulling for the niners, but I think realistically Seattle takes it.

Beating them at home in the playoffs would deserve a reward all by itself.

There should be no doubt on anybodies mind that these are the two best teams in the NFC. Best rivalry in football and I'm sure it's the game people preferred.

Will be a TOUGH game for us. Centurylink and that defense is the best in the league.

LETS GET IT!!!

GO NINERS!!!

It's not the best rivalry in football, cut that crap out. Big brothers will humble you 9ers again. Don't even know why there is a thread for this. YALL CAN'T WIN THERE - SEAHAWKS OWN THAT DIVISON.

Back
Top Bottom