VS  
b91d16cc60c5932b912a210e1eea8c4f-100-80
@CenturyLink Field​
Weather Forecast: 46 degrees/100% chance of rain​
 ​
centurylink-field.jpg
 ​
 ​
Week 13 was a 34-7 Hawks win on MNF, Saints were stymied to less than 190 total yards of offense, and it was easily Russell's best day as a passer this season. Expecting some bad blood between the two teams, for sure.

Saints are without Parys Harlson, Kenny Vaccaro this time around. Former Seahawk Will Herring expected to start in place of Harlson. Keenan Lewis and Pierre Thomas questionable at this point.

Walter Thurmond is back this time around - fresh off of a 4 game suspension for marijuana. All signs point to Percy Harvin playing this week, WR Jermaine Kearse and TE Luke Willson practiced today, too.

LETS GO!! 
pimp.gif

​

Last edited:
WED Practice report:

Armstead, Terron    T    Knee    FP    

Evans, Jahri    G    Ankle    LP   

Hicks, Akiem    DE    Ankle    LP  

Lewis, Keenan    CB    Head/Neck    FP   

Thomas, Pierre    RB    Chest    DNP

DNP: Wright (foot), Chancellor (hip). FP: Willson (ankle), Harvin (hip) 
I could have sworn Willson broke some bones in that ankle 
eek.gif

mean.gif

If Pierre misses that game it'll be huge. 

Last edited:
So, anyone have any inside info on Percy? I know Pete will dance around the issue and if Percy does play it'll probably be released just before gametime, but just curious if anyone has heard anything definitive.

So, anyone have any inside info on Percy? I know Pete will dance around the issue and if Percy does play it'll probably be released just before gametime, but just curious if anyone has heard anything definitive.

Im positive he will play. If he wasn't he would of been placed on ir

That's how I lean, but it's a thought that they could be saving him for the NFCCG or even the Super Bowl.

Without 100% confirmation from Pete himself, all signs point to him playing. From interviews with guys like Baldwin, Tate, and even Russ they're speaking as if it's a lock he'll play Sat. Talking about how he's excited to go and they're excited to see him out there and how his presence opens things up for them. He's been a full participant in practices now for the first time all year and isn't being held up with any soreness or swelling as was the case earlier in the season.

That's how I lean, but it's a thought that they could be saving him for the NFCCG or even the Super Bowl.

can't disagree because nobody knows what pete is doing 80% of the time :lol:
But the way it sounds he is playing as of today barring a setback, which isn't unlikely

I read somewhere, just a theory that Pete kinda had this set up all along.
laugh.gif

Allowed Harvin to get a few snaps against his old squad, with no intentions of playing him the remainder of the season anyways

Funny idea, I wouldnt put anything pass Pete though
laugh.gif

If Percy plays then that's a wrap for the rest of the league in my opinion. Their offense has ran a little stagnant of late, but adding Percy is a huge shot in the arm. I also think people (mostly fans of other teams) have forgotten just how damn good he is.

It's like the perfect recipe for a team plateuing at maybe the wrong time, but to have this secret weapon explode onto the scene and reinvigorate the entire team. Genius if planned.

Last edited:
Aikeem Hicks, Pierre Thomas back at practice -  both limited.

Harvin, Willson, Chancellor all Full Participants at practice. 

Just 2 more days. 
smokin.gif

I think Pierre playing would benefit Seattle. I would rather defend a screen pass or dump off than Ingram running straight at us

I think I'd take my chances with Ingram just off the strength of how slow and un-explosive that guy can look at times. With Pierre, I think you get a better chance at someone who will make some people miss as opposed to someone who will run right into our guys.

I remember the struggles they had earlier with backs like Zac Stacy, Mike James, AP, and even Duke Ellington and Mendenhall more recently. For the most part these guys were explosive and had some wiggle and I think thats the kind of back they've been struggling with now (for years, IMO). I honestly think if they were to get Sproles increased touches and use him a lot in pass game it'll be trouble.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom