:::[Official] NFC West 2013-2014 Season Thread:::

Just read through the NFCN trash talk thread. We need that kind of JPZ effort in the OP, step it up NTer23 :lol: :smh:

There are definitely some Rams fans on here, Cards fans only a few if I remember correctly.

Russell > Kap by the way........
OK.  I'll humor you.  Please explain what is it that makes Russell a better quarterback than Colin?
kaep was hot garbage when he passed to anybody not named crabtree. Crabtree looks to be out for the whole year
Kaepernick to Vernon Davis: 102.3 QB rating

Kaepernick to Mario Manningham: 102.8 QB rating

Kaepernick to Delanie Walker: 112.6 QB rating

Kaepernick to Frank Gore: 133.0 QB rating

Yep.  Hot garbage. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
threw 8 TD's and 0 INT when targeting crabtree
threw 1 TD and 4 INT when throwing to other recievers
and he targeted crabtree over 40% of the time :x

and he targeted crabtree over 40% of the time
sick.gif
Also incorrect.

In his ten starts, he threw 8 touchdowns to Crabtree, 2 touchdowns to Vernon Davis, 2 touchdowns to Delanie Walker, 1 touchdown to Randy Moss and 1 touchdown to Frank Gore. 

Kaepernick has never had a preseason, or any first team reps until he was inserted as our starter in the middle of last season.  He had zero time to develop chemistry with the receivers.  But we are now going to hold it against him that he relied on our team's #1 wide receiver more than the other players?  Solid logic.

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="/t/551920/official-nfc-west-2013-2014-season-thread/30#post_18330697"]

and he targeted crabtree over 40% of the time :x
Also incorrect.

In his ten starts, he threw 8 touchdowns to Crabtree, 2 touchdowns to Vernon Davis, 2 touchdowns to Delanie Walker, 1 touchdown to Randy Moss and 1 touchdown to Frank Gore. 

Kaepernick has never had a preseason, or any first team reps until he was inserted as our starter in the middle of last season.  He had zero time to develop chemistry with the receivers.  But we are now going to hold it against him that he relied on our team's #1 wide receiver more than the other players?  Solid logic.
[/quote]

:stoneface: http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/tag/_/name/colin-kaepernick

Including the playoffs, Kaepernick threw eight touchdowns and zero interceptions when targeting Crabtree last season. When targeting all other wide receivers, he threw just one touchdown and had four picks.

:stoneface:

Well considering Kap threw 14 TD passes all year, your stats are wrong once again.

Ah ok.  So you and that ESPN article are just going to completely throw out all passing statistics that go to Tight Ends and Running Backs.  Got it.  Thats fine.  Your/ESPN's statement about only throwing 1 TD to wide receivers other than Crabtree is correct.  Happy?

But lets ignore the fact that the 49ers run double tight end sets more than almost any other team in the league.  Lets ignore the fact that basic principles of the west coast offense includes passing to running backs.  Also, lets ignore the fact that Mario Manningham and Kyle Williams both went down with injuries very early on in Kaepernick's time as a starter.  Lets also ignore the fact that we picked up Boldin. 

Also, nice of you to just skip over the second part of my post.  Nothing like nitpicking stats and not responding to second half of posts.

Last edited:
the same boldin that has proven to struggle with out another probowl WR lining up opposite of him? :rofl:
colin does fit in perfect with that primadonna offense though

Nitpicking a few words out of a multiple paragraph post.  Is that a regular thing that you do?  Because I wont waste my time trying to explain things to you if you are just going to ignore most of it. 

(And close to 1000 yards on a running team is struggling?  I guess. 
grin.gif
)

Last edited:
the same boldin that has proven to struggle with out another probowl WR lining up opposite of him?
roll.gif

That Primadonna offense that went further than those Seaddarel Seahawks though.

1 win against us in the past 2 years and it's like you guys have won the superbowl 20 straight years.

[QUOTE url="/t/551920/official-nfc-west-2013-2014-season-thread/30#post_18331632"]
the same boldin that has proven to struggle with out another probowl WR lining up opposite of him? :rofl:

That Primadonna offense that went further than those Seaddarel Seahawks though.
1 win against us in the past 2 years and it's like you guys have won the superbowl 20 straight years.
[/quote]

shouldn't you be worried about your players smacking each other over the head with a bottle? Oh yeah i forgot violence is encouraged with the 49ers and their fans

shouldn't you be worried about your players smacking each other over the head with a bottle? Oh yeah i forgot violence is encouraged with the 49ers and their fans
Shouldn't you be worried about actually winning the division?

Or maybe fielding enough players that aren't suspended for PED use?

[QUOTE url="/t/551920/official-nfc-west-2013-2014-season-thread/30#post_18331778"]

Shouldn't you be worried about actually winning the division?
Or maybe fielding enough players that aren't suspended for PED use?
[/quote]

:rofl: didn't you guys have a player suspended for PED use last year also?

for a mature discussion though on wilson vs. Kaep.
i would say they are pretty damn equal though with wilson have the passing ability and kaep having the athleticism.
I feel like wilson is farther ahead though mentally though and for that reason i would take him.

[QUOTE url="/t/551920/official-nfc-west-2013-2014-season-thread/30#post_18331896"]
:rofl: didn't you guys have a player suspended for PED use last year also?

Didn't we win the division last year?
[/quote]

People brag about those? we both lost in the playoffs

So now NFC championships and division titles don't matter? I'm sure the Seahawks would have a parade for division titles since they are so rare there.

[QUOTE url="/t/551920/official-nfc-west-2013-2014-season-thread/30#post_18331940"]
So now NFC championships and division titles don't matter? I'm sure the Seahawks would have a parade for division titles since they are so rare there.
[/quote]

your right. since we only have the most nfc west division titles since we joined the division :rolleyes you must be that kid that only follows a sport when their local team is good

i would say they are pretty damn equal though with wilson have the passing ability and kaep having the athleticism.
I feel like wilson is farther ahead though mentally though and for that reason i would take him.

Ah yes, the mature card. You could have just wrote this last page and avoided the foolishness, but whatever.

So its nice that you stated your opinion and all. But like my original question stated.....why do you feel this way? Why do you feel Wilsons passing ability is better. And why do you feel he is more mentally tough?

Ah yes, the mature card. You could have just wrote this last page and avoided the foolishness, but whatever.

So its nice that you stated your opinion and all. But like my original question stated.....why do you feel this way? Why do you feel Wilsons passing ability is better. And why do you feel he is more mentally tough?

:lol: are you saying its not true

Back
Top Bottom