OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all so funny! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: We should laugh about a guy cheating and act like it's not a big deal! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have to laugh to prevent myself from crying! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Let's act like this won't play in on a person's legacy when they've been caught numerous times!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Or not.

Caught. End of legacy. No one cares about Tom Brady anymore outside of people from Boston and fanboys.

It's over.

Good lord 
laugh.gif

That was after the suspension and appeal though and only 1 voter even suggested that 
laugh.gif
. Don't mind me though,hate on. 

Last edited:
The only way this affects Brady's legacy is if Peyton wins another 1 or 2 Super Bowls and some people use Peytons individual accomplishments vs Bradys

Then some people may use supposed cheating as a way to bridge the gap in championships

I am on like page 3 on that Pats board and don't know how much more I can read
laugh.gif

From Le'Veon Bell game reduction, Ray Lewis sentencing, it is routine to destroy phones, etc. That and all of them are excited about going to court so Brady can tear Goodell apart in the court of law......

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I am on like page 3 on that Pats board and don't know how much more I can read :lol:

From Le'Veon Bell game reduction, Ray Lewis sentencing, it is routine to destroy phones, etc. That and all of them are excited about going to court so Brady can tear Goodell apart in the court of law......

:lol:  

why was Ray Lewis brought up :lol: :lol:

Let's say you were at the center of an investigation that are innocent of and there is no evidence of guilt. The investigator who is actively trying to spin things is asking for your phone, but he has no legal right to it, what do you do? The answer is you do not hand it over.

Now let's say you are famous and have conversations with A list celebrities such as Michael Jordan and you have nude pics of your wife who is world famous for her beauty and constantly stocked by paparazzi. You are planning to upgrade to a new phone anyway, so what do you do with the old one which people who have no right are asking for. What do you do? You destroy it.

NFL: let me see your phone
Favre: no
NFL: $50k fine

NFL: let me see your phone
Brady: I actually destroyed my most recent one but here's an analysis I had done of the phone I used prior to that
NFL: 4 game suspension

The fix is in

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom