OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the implication that Dan LeBetard invented saying something looks like another thing in a humorous fashion?

He did on Sports Radio. No other sports radio show crew clowns in the fashion that these guys do. Cowherd, Mike & Mike, Francesa, etc; these guys take themselves too seriously.

@Eric_Branch 12m12 minutes ago
Sources: Jim Tomsula did not pass loud gas during his presser Wednesday. The sound came from a reporter sitting in leather seat near mic.

Thank goodness he cleared that up.

Steelers scheduled kicker tryouts.

Dying on the inside

Last edited:
Aaron Wilson @AaronWilson_NFL 2m
Sources confirm Steelers working out former Texans kicker Randy Bullock, former Rice kicker Chris Boswell and Kai Forbath

Clubbin

e1b563b99fff300724f2709bd5106cd9.jpg

Saw the last portion of the Jerome Bettis Football Life. Just made me look up Willie Parker. And made me remember Mewelde Moore.

Last edited:
"Mewaltzin Mewelde"

Tomlin recurited him right out of Minnesota, where he was serviceable. Coaching staff never game him enough love though, in my opinion. Childress :smh:

The hell is Childress these days anyway? (Nevermind...Looked him up in..Spread game analyst for KC? :lol: Okkaayy) Soon the NFL is going to finally catch on to his boy Bevell that they ain't that great of offensive minds at all. Not even close. Bevell. :smh:

Last edited:
Where's Rashard Mendenhall? (Sp)
Said something was 9/11. Later went to Arizona and soon after out of the league. Reminiscent of Ricky Williams when he left the first time. He seemed like a different person that unforgettable fumble in the super bowl.

Boykin was horrible last year but it got overlooked because of Fletcher and Cary Williams

2013 he was good

Bullock and Forbath are probably even worse than Scobee.

Connor Barth should be a Steeler right now.

Forbath is actually a reliable kicker on kicks less than 50 yards. He just doesn't have the leg strength for long kicks and for kickoffs. He's been pretty damn accurate during his career, and the last time the Steelers picked up a Skins castoff K it worked out pretty well for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom