OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
brice Butler is good for 1 good long catch a month
laugh.gif

I don't think I've ever seen an NFL player consistently whine about calls as much as Terrence Williams. He's like the Chris Paul of the NFL, just never noticed before this yr

If you're talking about the ticky tacky calls I agree.

That is indeed what I am talking about. It is getting rediculous. Or, just make penalties reviewable. It is making the game unbearable to watch. PI, Illegal contact, etc. are spot fouls and automatic 1st downs. There should be no automatic first downs, on a 5 yard penalty.

In regards to TWill, he's only good on slants, and skinny post routes. Defintely body catches everything. Best hands catch he ever had was against the Seahawks last year, when Dallas won on the road.

You mean Peyton manning football.. Or does Alex have the trade mark on that?
Alexs owns that b, Peyton and Brees are checking down because there bodies are deteriorating, Alex is able bodied and still checks down :lol:

Yea.. Figured they were slightly different.. Brees and Peyton are doing it by lack of choice

Alex is just doing it because that's what he does

That is indeed what I am talking about. It is getting rediculous. Or, just make penalties reviewable. It is making the game unbearable to watch. PI, Illegal contact, etc. are spot fouls and automatic 1st downs. There should be no automatic first downs, on a 5 yard penalty.

My man

I missed it...What was the 5-yard penalty that was an automatic first down?

Edit: Nevermind...Realized that was over 20 minutes ago. This thread ain't moving like it does during the day :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom