OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
dat avy

dat post

priceless lol

Im going to the Saints game next week with my boy who has seaosn tix, he said if yall lose its gunna be alynch mob for Chip lol

Chip will need to go into hiding if they lose to the Saints, he's become damn near close to public enemy #1 after yesterday :lol:

The Giants have a super realistic chance of closing the year with 10 or more victories.
sick.gif
I get we're 2-2 and hot takes but just look at our next five match ups
vs 49ers
@ Eagles
vs Cowboys
@ Saints
@ Bucs

Last edited:
The Giants have a super realistic chance of closing the year with 10 or more victories. :x I get we're 2-2 and hot takes but just look at our next five match ups
vs 49ers

@ Eagles

vs Cowboys

@ Saints

@ Bucs

Dangerous to think like this, almost never works out

Dangerous to think like this, almost never works out
It's not even just that, every game on our schedule asides from the Patriots is easy.

I know we dropped two really close games before, but I feel like those are behind us now. Once Cruz gets back in the lineup our wides will have a touchdown parade

It's not even just that, every game on our schedule asides from the Patriots is easy.

I know we dropped two really close games before, but I feel like those are behind us now. Once Cruz gets back in the lineup our wides will have a touchdown parade
Cruz us washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom