OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

man **** terry bradshaw and everybody who love em

everyone talking about greg hardy and how he needs to be out the league 

I mean greg hardy is a grade A asshat but what about big ben.. wheres the outrage for him? why is no one talking about him getting expelled from the league
not sure if bradshaw had words concerning big ben, but one has nothing to do with the other. there was plenty of outrage when he got in trouble and it came to light. it worked out for big ben in the court of public opinion for whatever reason.

not sure if bradshaw had words concerning big ben, but one has nothing to do with the other. there was plenty of outrage when he got in trouble and it came to light. it worked out for big ben in the court of public opinion for whatever reason.
-White

-Plays for Steelers

I mean obviously but I don't remember this kind of outrage when big ben got back to playing

I remember a lot of people piling on Ben, I was def in that camp but he shown to at least be smart enough to fake being a solid guy if he isn't one really

-White

-Plays for Steelers
i don't deny his race may have played a factor in him being supported or at least not made a social outcast the way someone else might be, but hardy is also getting the same support from jerry jones that big ben got from rooney. when big ben got in trouble it was a pretty big deal with talk about him never playing again, but then that went away when the lawsuit was settled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom