OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Hicks is now ranked as the third best ILB in the NFL, according to @PFF. Only behind Brandon Marshall and Clay Matthews.
— Anthony DiBona (@Anthony_DiBona)

October 12, 2015

this dude is a beast man

Eagles linebacking core, when healthy is a scary thing, I hope Kiko can come back and not go all Sean Lee on us

@AdamSchefter: Chiefs also bringing in former Saints RB Pierre Thomas for a workout, per source.

@ZachZaidman: Reporter to #Bears CB Tracy Porter: Has the Cubs craziness affected you? Porter: "You got a hockey team that just won the championship."

Last edited:

Martavis Bryant back from suspension.  We'll see if he can help open up the pass game for him.  Chargers get Antonio Gates back, as well.
Bryant isn't playing tonight per reports... Something about a tweaked knee
mean.gif
Just saw.  My bads.

Damn :smh:. Just like Lawrence Tynes and Carl Nicks :x. How does this continue to happen in a league as big as the NFL though?

Well, everyone already has the staph bacteria living on their skin. All it takes is a compromised immune system for you to develop an infection. The fact he was given a cortisone shot which is an immunosuppressant created the perfect storm. The puncture wound from the syringe in his ankle was all the bacteria needed to grow. Locker rooms already aren't the cleanest places.

With a week's worth of practice at the very least under his belt, he'll probably play with extreme confidence .. I like the Steeler's in the this one

ODB is top 10. Julio, AB and AJ are ahead of him. Dez belongs but he's out so I won't include him. I guess you could argue him in the top 5. I would have to see stats and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom