OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

80 catches 1,103 yards for Vontae Davis this season :smokin

Last edited:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 38s39 seconds ago
Chip Kelly, asked if Sam Bradford is ready to play in preseason opener: "Yeah, barring anything happening now. He's full go, 100 percent."

Super Bowl :pimp:

People will underrate Matt Forte this year, in real-life and yes fantasy.

Entering a contract year, and Chicago’s newly hired John Fox has a resume littered with teams that definitively advocated a run-heavy approach.

Forte had yet another 1,000-yard rushing season in 2014, and the Bears ran less than 40 percent of the time. Now we're going to see him in a run-oriented offense?

Keep taking Eddie Lacy No. 4 overall in your fantasy drafts...

I like Forte but he's getting old in RB years. I think he'll have another good season though.

Chip Kelly, asked if Sam Bradford is ready to play in preseason opener: "Yeah, barring anything happening now. He's full go, 100 percent."

i think bradford is going to have a great season. you heard it here first fellas.

i think bradford is going to have a great season. you heard it here first fellas.

I always liked you Franc

:wow:

Nah. I been saying this.

nah. i remember pacificnorsewst said it. not you though.

Last edited:
a deuce king sighting :wow:

you know football season is around the corner :nthat:

greatest time of the year. if you dont agree, fight me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom