OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sportscenter just called Colts-Pats a rivalry, but is it really?

Pats-Ravens is a bigger rivalry to me. Hell, Pats-Raiders is too.

teaching kid how to eat some punches and lock on a kimura lock>>>

The only real rivalry in the NFL is Jaguars vs. Bucs

Did you guys watch that instant classic of a shoot out last week?

Bortles vs. Winston for years to come :nthat:

Sportscenter just called Colts-Pats a rivalry, but is it really?
Pats-Ravens is a bigger rivalry to me. Hell, Pats-Raiders is too.

teaching kid how to eat some punches and lock on a kimura lock>>>

Pats-Raiders? I mean... it's been a while since the Tuck Rule game. Randy went from Oakland to New England and was a whole different guy, and the Pats handed off Richard Seymour there I suppose, but I don't know?

I like Steelers-Ravens, Vikings-Packers, Bears-Packers, Cowboys-Giants, Seahawks-Niners (of the recent past), Falcons-Saints.

The only real rivalry in the NFL is Jaguars vs. Bucs

Did you guys watch that instant classic of a shoot out last week?

Bortles vs. Winston for years to come :nthat:

Might be a statement I'd typically screencap to troll your existence forever, but they're not in the same conference even though.

Last edited:
Pats-Raiders? I mean... it's been a while since the Tuck Rule game. Randy went from Oakland to New England and was a whole different guy, and the Pats handed off Richard Seymour there I suppose, but I don't know?

I like Steelers-Ravens, Vikings-Packers, Bears-Packers, Cowboys-Giants, Seahawks-Niners (of the recent past), Falcons-Saints.
I only include Raiders because someone gets stabbed

would say Carolina vs Falcons but the way we've been busting them across the head lately i cant really call it a rivalry

Chargers Packers this weekend is going to be a top 10 NFL regular season game in history.

Watch Rivers and Rodgers go toe to toe.

I'm calling it now. Going to be an Overtime classic with Rivers winning with a 50 yard bomb to Gates :pimp:

Chargers Packers this weekend is going to be a top 10 NFL regular season game in history.

Watch Rivers and Rodgers go toe to toe.

I'm calling it now. Going to be an Overtime classic with Rivers winning with a 50 yard bomb to Gates
pimp.gif
1 week avi bet that Packers win by 7+ points in regulation

@Elpablo21   I agree and i'd be curious to see how many fans would stick around too if that happened one day. But you're right if they do change the rules to make it safer it wont even be the same sport anymore because it seems at this point we may be getting closer to the realization that the sport itself is dangerous.

Some people think better training and education would help but i'm not sure it would because CTE (from what I know about it) are caused by the sum of the repeated little hits over time no matter where you get hit on your body it all adds up. So if its the fact that every hit over time little or big is what causes this I don’t think there is any amount of training and education or rule cahgnes to get around that and make it safer.
Agreed. I dont think much can be done to avoid it unless you make it flag football tbh

Especially when you consider this is being built up from a younger age, how much can you teach a young'n to properly tackle to avoid this

When/if I have a male child he's working his *** off to become a kicker/punter.
kid is gonna learn how to hit a curve ball and pull off the double at 1st. Forget that football nonsense beside our bond of rooting for them Panthers.
Hoops and Baseball for sure.
Actually I'm going individual sports. Other parents at team sports
mean.gif

The worst
AAU parents 
laugh.gif

Trophy Kids on HBO is hilarious and pitiful at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom