OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homer-Walks-Into-Bar-and-Leaves.gif

Gronk`s never been punked...

He`s usually the one sonning dudes :lol:

*inb4 TJ Ward torpedo gif

Last edited:
You and Friendly vs me and Seahawk fans?

I feel like Anakin after Mace got shot out of the window. :lol:

I never slanderized Witten :lol:,I already said he`s an easy HoFer. Just that he was never the best in the league or the GOAT

That my friend is slander and may force me to invite you to Temecula to get these paws put on you. Never disrespect the God TE :tongue:

J/k

I get it, Witten was never flashy with great athleticism...was never a #1 option...but when you look at the body of work and all around play dude is definitely in the convo IMO.

Gronk could be the greatest of all and put all TE records out of reach by the time he's done but i just don't see him staying healthy enough for 10-15 year career.

Last edited:
I never slanderized Witten :lol:,I already said he`s an easy HoFer. Just that he was never the best in the league or the GOAT

That my friend is slander and my force me to invite you to Temecula to get these paws put on you. Never disrespect the God TE :tongue:

J/k

I get it, Witten was never flashy with great athleticism...was never a #1 option...but when you look at the body of work and all around play dude is definitely in the convo IMO. Gronk could be the greatest and put all TE records out of reach by the time he's done but i just don't see him staying healthy enough for 10-15 year career.

You don`t want these problems b,gonna end up like...

:lol:

I hear you though,he`s had a consistent *** career and has been Romo`s best friend his whole career for a reason. He`s reliable as hell but he`s not in that upper echelon for TE`s imo. Like I said though,he`s a sure fire HoFer and definitely the best in franchise history.

Last edited:
if I had a choice between Tony, Witten and Gates in their prime I am taking Tony then Gates but would hardly be upset with Witten

Last edited:
Agreed,Tony was still putting up all pro numbers in his mid to late thirties with Atlanta :x :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom