OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe Bradford gave an impassioned speech last week..

Look at kkkoooper doing something when his job is threatened by huff finally getting a chance to play

All Moore's fault with his stupid power bomb
mean.gif
They can thank him for that quick 7 

Thank you Larry Donnell and Damontre Moore. Good team work. And we give up a TD to a racist pile of ****. Terrific.

Look at kkkoooper doing something when his job is threatened by huff finally getting a chance to play

damn man, you really turned on Sam

I like Bradford, he might not be Aaron Rodgers but I slowly see him building confidence

Thank you Larry Donnell and Damontre Moore. Good team work. And we give up a TD to a racist pile of ****. Terrific.

:lol:

i always appreciate the heavy sarcasm in your posts, man :lol:

The last five minutes is brutal by them. Larry half ***** a catch, gets robbed. Not surprised at all. He's a bum. Moore hits Sam with a power bomb a good 10 seconds after he threw the ball. They should be punting. WOW. Cannot believe how ugly that got and how stupid it all was.

damn man, you really turned on Sam

I like Bradford, he might not be Aaron Rodgers but I slowly see him building confidence

I get why we did the trade.. But I just don't see it with him

Even with the moments he has had I don't see it.. Plays have been there, even with the drops

Personally I feel that should be a fumble than recovered by Ryans. Never understood why it would be a pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom