OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how ya putting the blame on Jerry, pretty sure Dez is doing a whole lot of lobbying to play on Sunday.

When the injury 1st happened it was said that he could possibly return Week 7 vs the Giants depending on how his rehab went.

We already know Dez is a different animal, why are my fellow Cowboys fans so surprised at this news? :nerd:

It's a must win game, if he feels like he can go then roll him out there. Pretty sure he'll be on a "pitch count" regardless.

Fighting over football :x

The in stadium experience looks more disgusting week by week.
Nope don't let these dudes on NT fool you. I go to at least 6 games a year and never seen a fight. Internet and NT will have you scared bc they scared.

Lambeau might be an exception given its location. Few hours away from any big cities where people might not travel that far just to get into fights. So ive been to around 15-20 games in my life and have never seen anything close to a fight. It's been one big all day happy party 100% of the times i've gone.

Last edited:
Flew out to Lambeau in 2010 for the game vs the Dolphins with a Phins fan.  Definitely not the typical NFL experience.

I've been to a ton of games at Giants Stadium over the years, completely different vibe in GB. People were just inviting us into their tailgates without hesitation. 

Not sure how ya putting the blame on Jerry, pretty sure Dez is doing a whole lot of lobbying to play on Sunday.

When the injury 1st happened it was said that he could possibly return Week 7 vs the Giants depending on how his rehab went.

We already know Dez is a different animal, why are my fellow Cowboys fans so surprised at this news? :nerd:

It's a must win game, if he feels like he can go then roll him out there. Pretty sure he'll be on a "pitch count" regardless.

Just an overall bad feeling about it man.

It's just such a bad injury that this soon after, he's already talking coming back. I blame Jerry because he's gotta be the one to shut that **** down. I know it's a big game but it's an extremely huge risk to trot him out there at even 70%. It's that kinda injury that leaves you susceptible to re-injury, one cut or cross over the middle ends the whole season.

Never heard a bad word about a game at GB. Need to go someday
I always see news about how many ppl get arrested and ejected from Lambeau 
laugh.gif

Flew out to Lambeau in 2010 for the game vs the Dolphins with a Phins fan.  Definitely not the typical NFL experience.

I've been to a ton of games at Giants Stadium over the years, completely different vibe in GB. People were just inviting us into their tailgates without hesitation. 
It definitely isn't the typical experience.  The closest thing to a college tailgate atmosphere.  Pay $20 to park in somebody's yard, watch other NFL games in their garage, and have use of a bathroom.  

I always see news about how many ppl get arrested and ejected from Lambeau :lol:  

I went to a Browns game last year and it blew my mind that they didn't have vendors walking up and down the stairs selling beer to the people in the stands. I missed over 20 minutes of game waiting in line for beer at the concessions and peeing. Then I realized i've never really been to any sporting events outside of Wisconsin other than that and a Packer game in St. Louis which was the same thing. Then I had to ask myself is Lambeau one of the few places that serves beer to the people in the stands? I mean I doubt it....right?

Last edited:
1. Cincinnati Bengals 6-0
2. Denver Broncos 6-0
3. New England Patriots 5-0
4. Indianapolis Colts 3-3
5. New York Jets 4-1
6. Pittsburgh Steelers 4-2

Imagine if Ben and Tom were in Foxboro again for a Wild Card game :wow:

Won't happen, but I think a 4v5 matchup of Luck/Roeth is definitely, definitely possible.

Here are the Bengals remaining opponents, outside of the Steelers 2x:

vs CLE
vs HOU
@ ARZ
vs STL
@ CLE
@ SF
@ DEN
vs BAL

Let's just say they split with Pittsburgh, and lose at Arizona. We're talking 13-3/14-2... and that's obviously 'if everything goes how it should' but really, the Ravens will be treading water at best by the time they face them in Dec. when everything's in the dumps + it's at Cincinnati, Houston and St. Louis at home are wins, @ SF should be a win, and then @ CLE is the only one I could see them falling in potentially.

So 13-3? Damn.

almost half way through the season and no one knows who the broncos are. dudes better figure it out because the 2nd half of the season is brutal.

I always see news about how many ppl get arrested and ejected from Lambeau 
laugh.gif

I went to a Browns game last year and it blew my mind that they didn't have vendors walking up and down the stairs selling beer to the people in the stands. I missed over 20 minutes of game waiting in line for beer at the concessions and peeing. Then I realized i've never really been to any sporting events outside of Wisconsin other than that and a Packer game in St. Louis which was the same thing. Then I had to ask myself is Lambeau one of the few places that serves beer to the people in the stands? I mean I doubt it....right?
I honestly can't remember if they do in the CLink.

I'm sure they do, it's been a couple years though

I can't afford to watch my own damn team

Just an overall bad feeling about it man.

It's just such a bad injury that this soon after, he's already talking coming back. I blame Jerry because he's gotta be the one to shut that **** down. I know it's a big game but it's an extremely huge risk to trot him out there at even 70%. It's that kinda injury that leaves you susceptible to re-injury, one cut or cross over the middle ends the whole season.

I feel you Pro, but you already know how high the expectations are for this season so I can see why Jerry is leaving it up to Dez. All we can do is cross our fingers & toes, then pray for the best possible outcome :lol:

At the end of the day tho, I doubt he plays this week.

Hm, obviously baseball they do but with football now I'm not sure either.
I thought they did but may be mistaken

Giants guard Justin Pugh: "We're excited to play Dallas, because we owe Dallas. We owe Dallas for sure."

Directly after a pathetic performance against the Eagles. LOL.

Typical Giants clown BS just like their fans...

Speaking of clowns...
“Our focus isn’t even there at all, but you’re always looking at having a competitive playing field,’’ Irsay told Bob Kravitz of WTHR.com. 

“I remember in Peyton’s day, there was an unnamed team, we were running the no huddle and the team we were playing was faking injuries to slow us down. And we were complaining to the league about that. But honestly, the rest of it, it’s not even in the back of our mind. Look, [Patriots owner] Bob Kraft is a great friend, a great partner and a great owner. Brady is great and a world champion. What Bill [Belichick] does is amazing.”

My friends have been to Lambeau for Packer games multiple times, and all I've heard is the people in Wisconsin are so nice they'll literally give you or your kids the jackets off their backs if you're cold during the game.

Have heard nothing but good things about the folks out in Green Bay.

Every time he opens his mouth it makes you hate his whiny, drunk, junkie *** even more. Seriously man? Are you that ******* pathetic that you need to keep talking about this? He's the biggest ******* crybaby in sports and that's saying a lot. You're not going to get a trophy by crying every time the Patriots show how overrated your team is. Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom