OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL 1m
Steve Smith: 'I'd quit if Ravens traded me'; John Harbaugh says 'There is no chance of that'

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 1m
NFL fines Olivier Vernon $37,363 for two hits on Marcus Mariota wp.me/p14QSB-9Thn

Tom Krasovic @UTkrasovic 1m
Manti Te'o isn't practicing. Looks like Chargers rookie ILB Denzel Perryman will go against the Raiders in his second start for Te'o.

PhillyVoice @thephillyvoice 1m
Report: DeSean Jackson's LA home invaded, police suspect gang involvement bit.ly/1i0GO1R

Michael Gehlken @UTgehlken 1m
Keenan Allen (hip) appears on schedule for Sunday, barring setback. Chargers wide receiver practicing today for first time this week.

Art Stapleton @art_stapleton 1m
Odell Beckham Jr. is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Cowboys. #Giants

Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot 1m
The #NFL has no update on Johnny Manziel's personal conduct issue, a league spokesman said.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 1m
Ben Roethlisberger listed as questionable wp.me/p14QSB-9Tho

Greg Logan @GregLogan1 1m
#NYJets CB Buster Skrine says he must complete two more steps in concussion protocol but expects to play Sunday vs.Pats.

Access Vikings @AccessVikings 1m
Diggs working with No. 1 offense; Floyd not practicing strib.mn/1kA9hgI #Vikings #NFL

Joe Person @josephperson 1m
#Ron Rivera looking for 30-35 snaps from #Panthers DE Jared Allen, who will start after sitting last week vs SEA.

D. Orlando Ledbetter @DOrlandoAJC 1m
#Falcons coach Dan Quinn expects to see more of #Titans rookie WR Dorial Green-Beckham on Sunday with Harry Douglas out.

Tania Ganguli @taniaganguli 1m
Arian Foster said his groin is still sore. Did his interview in a Latino accent saying it's the real him because his mom's Mexican. #Texans

Last edited:
So there's a real NFL player named Buster Skrine. I thought that was one of those Madden Franchise Mode generated names.

Whose buster skrine..?
2495343.jpg

Just saw the Manziel video and all I could think about was that poor white girl sitting over there in the grass, being ignored. She looked so lonely, like she just wanted to jet out of there. 
frown.gif
 GTRs should never be mistreated like that 

Brandon LaFell hopefully debuting Sunday :pimp:

Anybody debuting on the line? :lol:

LaFell's one year older and he was one of Brady's go-to's in the playoffs, this comes at a good time.

* According to John Clayton, Jeremy Maclin cleared concussion protocol but Andy Reid is not yet sure if he's going to play.

hurts me to say that the pats/celtics looks the best. the panthers/hornets and eagles/76ers are clean too tho.

% chance the Ravens cure all of their problems with Flacco going down in Week 17 in the closing second of their 10th, playoff-clinching win so Matt Schaub gets to go to Cincy and beat Andy Dalton again?

Like 0.25%?

Last edited:
NBA thread would tell you 90% of those are trash.

Why they gotta use the Bucks old colorway of the last decade instead of the new :smh: Literally the only jersey on there that sucks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom