OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
To act as if a RG3 leg joke has never been said is a lie. Facts. Deal with it. I stand by my statement as a Skins and RG3 fan.

Panthers would be so garbage without Cam; he's gotta be in the MVP discussion. No weapons besides Olsen.

To act as if a RG3 leg joke has never been said is a lie. Facts. Deal with it. I stand by my statement as a Skins and RG3 fan.

The skins screwed rg3.. then the owner enabled him. . And then he never stood a chance with the new guy, who was hired because he claimed he could do work with rg3

Blame ya team

Stand alone you need to chill out

Fine by me. Bow down to our opponents fan base if you want. I've heard hundreds of jokes and memes over past 3 years. From every fan base in the league.

Doesn't feel good when your best player goes down. I never made a joke about it. It's just what our division fans get. Karma.

Last edited:

Panthers would be so garbage without Cam; he's gotta be in the MVP discussion. No weapons besides Olsen.
1. Dalton
2. Brady
3. Cam

as of now IMO
vrmpIQJ.gif

1. Dalton
2. Brady
3. Cam

as of now IMO

Add Rogers and I can agree with that...no way he wins it with Brady playing the way he is but the guy has gotta be in the running. That offense without him would be beyond awful. His #1 WR is Ted Ginn Jr. TED....GINN...JR!!!!

Last edited:
LOL @ Dalton being MVP over Cam.

Do you not take into consideration the discrepancy of the level of talent between the two offenses?

Cam is on the verge of going 7-0 with bum *** Ginn Jr as his #1 wide out.

Until he loses some games or the Panthers cool off, Cam is the NFL MVP.

Panthers GM better go WR in the first 2 rds in the draft. Bum *** Ted Ginn annoys me to no end.

I find it funny that Jerry Jones always feels the need to announce a player is coming back after a game. Guy announced Tony will be back vs. Tampa.......he's not eligible to play until the Miami game. He was also announcing Dez would be back earlier than expected and was looking real well. I don't like **** like that. It seems like it puts unnecessary pressure on players. Dez is one of my favorite players, I'm not trying to see this guy rush back or make anything worse.

Do you not take into consideration the discrepancy of the level of talent between the two offenses?

Agree with this, but you also have to take into consideration that people figured Cam would be great anyway (something even his detractors should be able to admit), and that Andy Dalton is...well....Andy Dalton :lol: somewhat of a laughing stock that seems to be putting everything together and impressing people.

1) Cam
2) Brady
3) Rodgers
4) Dalton

And you guys know how I feel about Rodgers.

But I keep it [emoji]128175[/emoji]
Brady is outperforming Rodgers as it stands right now. He's playing sharper.

But Cam is carrying a franchise like no one ever has.

so you can tell me Dalton is one of the front runners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom