OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan_tannehill_nose_picking.jpg

A coked up Michael Irvin, is smarter than a sober Jerry Rice. I need to see Rice's transcripts from Mississippi Valley State. Never heard a worse, public speaker. Irvin has a better personality. Was the better player.

Jerry Rice probably still has mason jars full of Stickum

A coked up Michael Irvin, is smarter than a sober Jerry Rice. I need to see Rice's transcripts from Mississippi Valley State. Never heard a worse, public speaker. Irvin has a better personality. Was the better player.

Jerry Rice probably still has mason jars full of Stickum

Alright then, solid

Ben needs a good practice today, hopefully pain free :nerd: :frown:

Last edited:
man if I was a Lions fan and the rumor was Dan Gilbert was going to buy the team I'd move.

don't remember where this was brought up and it was probably here..

but didn't the NFL let all of the stuff with devon still slide?

don't remember where this was brought up and it was probably here..

but didn't the NFL let all of the stuff with devon still slide?

View media item 1765675

Yes they did...big time double-standard. But I wonder if the NFL somehow profited off of Leah Still's sickness?

Also...

Turnt Cousins >

Washington ******** ‏@******** 7m7 minutes ago

#YouLikeThat! @KirkCousins8 earns NFC Offensive Player of the Week honors after #TBvsWAS: http://bit.ly/1kRugvO

:lol: I'll take it.

If that's the case I think the reason they let the Devon Still stuff slide is because the amount of media/public attention that story got was to big for them to even consider a fine because huge backlash would be certain. And by media/public attention I mean people I know that don't follow the NFL or sports in general know who Devon Still is and his family's story but they don't know about these fines.

DeAngelo needs to keep doing it and recruit others to do it with him

The NFL will just fine all of them also.

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I don't get why people get upset with the fines. They wear uniforms, which by definition, means everything is the same. The players know they will get fined... Yet they do it anyway. People don't seem to get upset when somebody wears the wrong socks and get fined.

I can only speak for myself but I do get upset when players get fined for wearing different color cleats or gloves or eye black. I think it's ridiculous they get fined for that as well.

Last edited:
The NFL will just fine all of them also.

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I don't get why people get upset with the fines. They wear uniforms, which by definition, means everything is the same. The players know they will get fined... Yet they do it anyway. People don't seem to get upset when somebody wears the wrong socks and get fined.

I'm fine with the uniform code but freakin eye black? c'mon now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom