OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's solid, I'm in the Philly area so I get screwed

my buddy in Pittsburgh pays like half what I pay
I feel like I always read about folks paying a fraction of what I pay.. I'm always like how do I do that 
laugh.gif

But yeah I agree with whoever said they only need cable for sports. I literally watch like 5 channels out of the hundreds

Jeff McLane ‏@Jeff_McLane · 3m3 minutes ago
Sam Bradford with maybe his best pass of camp: Josh Huff beat his man down the seam and the QB just flicked a bullet. #EaglesCamp

get used to it :pimp:

If it weren't for sports I wouldn't need any of this crap. :smh:

Just get the offline Sunday ticket. It's like $250 for the season, totally worth it and you can run through Xbox.

Don't know if the price is the same this year though.

Last edited:
I have Dish with all sports channels + HBO + redzone for $130 a month...

Shoot me your emails if you want to make a change fellas.
That include Internet?

[COLOR=#red]Negative. It's not much of an add on if i recall for Internet though when I looked into it but can't recall numbers.
I got something else and my internet is very fast. Got more power for less which worked out. It has to do with something in my area it's difficult to get high speeds, but I got it to work out. Deno. [/COLOR]

Just get the offline Sunday ticket. It's like $250 for the season, totally worth it and you can run through Xbox.

Don't know if the price is the same this year though.

Heard the quality wasn't the best, but this is something I may have to do.

I pay $112 with Verizon. Internet and all channels except for movie channels.

Thinking about doing the Amazon fire stick. You can mess with them and basically get all channels and packages for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom