OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost made two pages without Brady/Goodell talk.

So close.

100x100px-LS-9eb9ae69_200x200px-ZC-ba68f6fe_there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-Rustled-My-Jimmies-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1278.gif

Jay ‏@DeadsetAce 6m6 minutes ago
Jay retweeted Shawne Merriman
that's why your career is already over.... Jay added,
Shawne Merriman @shawnemerriman
I heard a couple retired players say they miss training camp and I scratched my head lol. I miss the games and the locker room...That's it

Shawne Merriman ‏@shawnemerriman 8s8 seconds ago
@DeadsetAce another disgruntled Boston fan, do you guys hate me that much or secretly love me and don't want to tell me

:rofl:

Jay ‏@DeadsetAce 6m6 minutes ago
Jay retweeted Shawne Merriman
that's why your career is already over.... Jay added,
Shawne Merriman @shawnemerriman
I heard a couple retired players say they miss training camp and I scratched my head lol. I miss the games and the locker room...That's it

Shawne Merriman ‏@shawnemerriman 8s8 seconds ago
@DeadsetAce another disgruntled Boston fan, do you guys hate me that much or secretly love me and don't want to tell me

:rofl:

Shawne Merriman's gotta hate NT at this point. :lol: Didn't Mez go at him like five years ago, too?

Antonio Allen went down with an apparent achilles injury :wow: . Hope it's not torn, kid is a great teammate and a secret weapon on our D.

Tom CrabtreeVerified account
‏@itsCrab
6 practices without an INT? If Mariota goes the first 6 reg games w/o an INT i will get a tattoo in his honor to commemorate the achievement

Its getting close to the start of the season Nick, things get heated in here this time of the year.

Btw are we doing the pick em league again so I can win? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom