OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AaronWilson_NFL: Patriots worked out Cameron Clear, Garrett Hartley, Will Johnson, Cody Mandell, Tyler Ott, Garry Peters, Matt Wile, Christian Yount

Hartley tho

Damn Cam Clear didn't make at least a PS? He should have moved to OT after getting kicked out of UTk 
mean.gif

Last edited:
That was ridiculous, yet fun to go back and read the comments from last night and 'follow' what happened in the game
The extremes are hilarious

Last edited:
Luck leads the NFL in multiple INT games this season. Keep in mind he missed 2 games.

Luck 5
Capt Kirk 4
Hitman Sammy Sam 4

Last edited:
He is playing terrible, nobody is saying differently :lol:

Funny thing is the INTs have been there. It's who he's always been.

I'm waiting for someone to blame his Nike or Direct TV commercial. Luck seems to concerned about "his brand" to me. I don't think his team likes him much. He said we instead of I. Diva.

Last edited:

I'm waiting for someone to blame his Nike or Direct TV commercial. Luck seems to concerned about "his brand" to me. I don't think his team likes him much. He said we instead of I. Diva.

Well nobody can say you lose focus with your agenda :lol:

Panthers undefeated....who saw that coming (besides a NTer or two)

Well nobody can say you lose focus with your agenda :lol:

Panthers undefeated....who saw that coming (besides a NTer or two)

Speaking of focus, or lack thereof :lol:, where's DK?

Dude been ghost :nerd:

Instead of Gruden keeping it real and just saying "Andrew Luck is playing horrible this season" he hits us with the audible, calls Spider Y 2 Banana, then proceeds to say "Luck must be injured, that's only reasonable explanation for his poor play." :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom