OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats look 07ish right now. Run you to death one week, pass you to death the next, Gronk one week, Edelman the next, Lewis after that, didn't Amendola kinda control the Jet game?

Brady/Bill oversee it all, naturally.

'07 was more explosive and a bigger threat to hang 60 on a team. but i feel more confident with this year's offense, the way it's built. mismatch TE, shifty WRs, and outside guy, super shifty RB than can run and catch. it's more stable and more consistent. there's more options.

fatal flaw is our secondary. that said, so far, they've managed. our offensive line is getting banged up each week it seems so that's sort of becoming a concern a bit.

Its would be kinda cool to see the Patriots go undefeated and win the championship but I just don't see it.

Whose ready for Manziel to beat the Bengals on Thursday?

(Fist bump)

'07 was more explosive and a bigger threat to hang 60 on a team. but i feel more confident with this year's offense, the way it's built. mismatch TE, shifty WRs, and outside guy, super shifty RB than can run and catch. it's more stable and more consistent. there's more options.

fatal flaw is our secondary. that said, so far, they've managed. our offensive line is getting banged up each week it seems so that's sort of becoming a concern a bit.

Plus the league is just weaker right now when it comes to contending teams. Pats have a reeeeeal good look besides Cincy and perhaps Denver

If, IF I have to see NE in yet another SB, I want it vs GB.

I want to see Brady vs Rodgers.

If NE doesn't make it, then I don't care who goes from the NFC.

Plus the league is just weaker right now when it comes to contending teams. Pats have a reeeeeal good look besides Cincy and perhaps Denver

just to be clear, when i say "more confident"...i meant more confident in our offense, not necessarily to go undefeated or win it all. i just trust this style of offense more to not disappear randomly. people only remember the superbowl, but we LIMPED into the superbowl. we were far from dominant offensively heading into that game.

Last edited:

I agree.07 was scary.

Only thing is I think that OLine and secondary may come back to haunt them.Also if a team runs up that score & shuts down those short throws and YAC and forces Brady to have to beat them deep & throw accurate deep balls...idk it might end up looking like when Denver beat them en route to the SB.

Thats IF a team can even pull that off :lol:. Only Denver can I believe.

So apparently the Browns and Broncos ran out of time today....

what the **** were they doing all day? :lol:

you had one job...

Exact same avy too
laugh.gif
 deal

SMH @ brown's organization... Literally giving manziel 2 days to prepare for an away game against the undefeated bengals.

Setting him up for failure 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom