OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know I thought the 2007 Patriots had a pretty good defense...was allowing only 17 ppg.

it wasn't last year's or 2004's defense, that's for sure. and again, it looked as good as it was because they got teams to go pass heavy pretty quick.

look, no one is trashing that team or saying it was bunz. but when you use the words the GREATEST TEAM ever...it better be great on both sides of the ball.

i don't think the 2007 Pats beat the Seahawks team from last year. would have looked like Denver from the year before all over again.

So greatest teams of all time then :nerd:

SB has to be won?

I would say yes, nobody really remembers the others after some team

Pats for remembered because they went undefeated so they are the exception to the rule

Last edited:
So greatest teams of all time then :nerd:

SB has to be won?

Yea I can agree with that. Explains why the 72 Fins and 85 Bears will always be revered while teams like the 98 Vikes and 01 Rans are mostly forgotten

Last edited:
Speaking of Ohio QB's,Brady Quinn thinks that PED's might be behind the leagues apparent season ending injury epidemic...:nerd:

Last edited:
Nah, the point is Pats fans always try to talk down the 07 team. It doesn't hurt my feelings or make me look at that championship any differently. Doesn't matter. I find it funny that everyone crowns that team and talks about how great that team was and the ONLY fans that say they weren't that good or have some type of excuse are NE fans. That NE team is the best I've ever seen. I wasn't around for any of the great teams for the 70s or 80s.

I dont know I thought the 2007 Patriots had a pretty good defense...was allowing only 17 ppg.

it wasn't last year's or 2004's defense, that's for sure. and again, it looked as good as it was because they got teams to go pass heavy pretty quick.

look, no one is trashing that team or saying it was bunz. but when you use the words the GREATEST TEAM ever...it better be great on both sides of the ball.

i don't think the 2007 Pats beat the Seahawks team from last year. would have looked like Denver from the year before all over again.

I think 2007 Patriots defense showed their worth in AFCCG and the Super Bowl when the offense wasnt doing much.

The defense forced like 10 punts and 3 interceptions in those games while only allowed around 14 ppg in those games.

I think its because they can't take peds anymore. They could still use HGH before blood testing was implemented last season

Last edited:
he should have tried them
He did try them. He was jacked 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom