OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these kaep/cam comparisons are ill informed

The comparisons aren't ill informed, they're just comparisons. It's some of these conclusions though like "they're basically the same player" :smh:

You telling me NOBODY at WSJ spoke up like hey guys, we're just a little off base on this. :lol:

Last edited:
You telling me NOBODY at WSJ spoke up like hey guys, we're just a little off base on this. :lol:

Had to be someone high up that came up with the idea and everyone else just went along out of fear of disagreeing.. Said to himself "this guy was just in the super bowl.. Both guys just run around and out athlete everyone"

I didn't even read the article, but found the headline funny when you put things into context

Feels good that my team is even being discussed. They can easily go 10-6
Rams ain't ****
roll.gif

Had to be someone high up that came up with the idea and everyone else just went along out of fear of disagreeing.. Said to himself "this guy was just in the super bowl.. Both guys just run around and out athlete everyone"

I feel like someone said this about Aaron Rodgers for 6 weeks and finally got to pump their fist after week 7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom