OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I thought the Cowboys would win their division I jumped all on their bandwagon?

I'm a happily married man that has barely raised my voice at my wife.

You seem like you have seen someone in your life become a victim of Domestic Violence and that's affecting how you view this case.

I've said Ray Rice should be in prison from the jump but i guess that doesn't ft your narrative or your feels.

All I've ever said is the facts presented in this case were shaky.

the irony of telling us your brother was falsely accused of rape and then telling someone their view is tainted

you were the first one to come in here and say "Not to be that guy but how do those photos definitely prove Hardy did it?"

so who might have done it?

Last edited:
MF - did you not side with AP? I didn't remember that....that's cool. I may have been harder on AP than any of these other players :smh:

And I wasn't trying to be a smart a-- in the QB thread, I swear I was curious on the stats and results :lol:

Last edited:
Oh I wasn't trying to say anything you said was untrue. I was just having a discussion with different points to think about.

No you cant assume every woman is crazy but you also cant assume every man accused of DV is some violent dude. Alot DV cases aren't clear cut, the cases involve mutual aggressive behavior.

Human nature is play the victim when possible.

In Hardy case, She was on coke, he had been drinking champagne. Theres mutual "bad" witnesses on both sides. 911 calls on both sides. Both of their stories could be true from different point of views.

Me personally I think its somewhere in the middle.

I feel what you're saying. I just have a hard time giving the benefit of the doubt to a dude whos shown no signs or even acknowledging something went wrong and seems to be a very hot headed person.

The reason I think the way I do in these situations is because of how often women are treated and viewed in this cases and not taken seriously. Not saying you but its a general sentiment and trend i've noticed a lot of dudes IRL have towards women in this situations thats borderline sexist if not straight up sexist. Again not saying thats what you are doing at least from what i've read from you since I got in on this topic but IRL (and on NT i've noticed within certain threads) it always the same kinda comments i've read and heard people say before that approaches that realm of misogyny and I can't rock with that.

Yeah I get what are you saying.

Sexism isn't cool. But should be in the middle, Not where women are never believed but it also cant be where women are always believed. Women lie too.

please man you do everything you can to justify your thoughts even using your brother's case which can easily be flipped the other way

"lightweight hate the Cowboys" last season you were all but jumping on their bandwagon

the evidence is shaky? I guess she bruised herself up to collect that check but I don't want to be that guy to point out the obvious anger towards the opposite sex on NT

Ugh, sneakerpro was no where near the Cowboys wagon. He was so far away from it he was rooting for GB, a division rival, to beat the Boys so not sure where you're getting that from.

Last edited:
Because I thought the Cowboys would win their division I jumped all on their bandwagon?

I'm a happily married man that has barely raised my voice at my wife.

You seem like you have seen someone in your life become a victim of Domestic Violence and that's affecting how you view this case.

I've said Ray Rice should be in prison from the jump but i guess that doesn't ft your narrative or your feels.

All I've ever said is the facts presented in this case were shaky.

the irony of telling us your brother was falsely accused of rape and then telling some their view is tainted

you were the first one to come in here and say "Not to be that guy but how do those photos definitely prove Hardy did it?"

so who might have done it?

Personally I think they got into a snuffle and Greg Hardy being a pro athlete he pushed her in some form or fashion she hit the wall very hard and that's what's caused her bruises.

I don't believe he choked her though because those bruises in those pictures are not consistent with someone who was being strangled by a world class athlete.

Her statement were she said she told him to kill her while she was being choked just doesn't make sense to me. If Greg Hardy is really choking you for any extended period of time I don't think a person is going to be able to speak at all.

Last edited:
All this.

Not one time did I post I think Hardy is innocent or did no wrong but that facts of case aren't open and shut as people are making it.

Greg Hardy is an idiot so it wouldn't shock me if he did it but even her "witness" who was drunk and high herself said she didn't see her catch the fade.

I lightweight hate the Cowboys but reading the evidence in the case it was shaky as hell.

The girls friend said she heard somebody being slammed against the walls for minutes. Looking at the evidence, it sounds consistent to me.

we still discussing Hardy in here?

Isn't it interesting that this issue wasn't getting this much attention when it actually occurred? Two years later, after becoming a Cowboy, national news.

Don't nobody give a damn about your Cowboys. :lol:

People are still talking about this cuz the pics came out.

Personally I think they got into a snuffle and Greg Hardy being a pro athlete he pushed her in some form or fashion she hit the wall and that's what's caused her bruises.

I don't believe he choked her though because those bruises in those pictures are not consistent with someone who was being strangled by a world class athlete.
You should be a forensic scientist.

The girls friend said she heard somebody being slammed against the walls for minutes. Looking at the evidence, it sounds consistent to me.
Don't nobody give a damn about your Cowboys. :lol:

People are still talking about this cuz the pics came out.

You're right. No ones cares about the Cowboys :lol:

Personally I think they got into a snuffle and Greg Hardy being a pro athlete he pushed her in some form or fashion she hit the wall and that's what's caused her bruises.

You should be a forensic scientist.

Dat Irony :wink:

Personally I think they got into a snuffle and Greg Hardy being a pro athlete he pushed her in some form or fashion she hit the wall very hard and that's what's caused her bruises.

Her statement were she said she told him to kill her while she was being choked just doesn't make sense to me. If Greg Hardy is really choking you for any extended period of time I don't think a person is going to be able to speak at all.

yeah don't buy any of that

Dat irony is what? not sure you understand what that word means

Last edited:

Its ironic because that was my minor in undergrad.

Last edited:

Its ironic because that was my minor in undergrad.

:lol:

:smokin

I mean I know plenty of dudes that have been falsely accused and most of the time in these situations I don't rush to blame the man but ****... What more do y'all need to see? Him beating her in 1080p HD? Looking at what has been presented and using your common sense it's clear what happened.

It's funny how all these gossip sites get all this evidence yet a big time business like the NFL plays dumb when these situations happened.

You're right. No ones cares about the Cowboys :lol:

So you think it's only Cowboys haters that are talking about this? This has very little to do with him being a Cowboy.

laugh.gif

If Greg Hardy would have choked to her to the verge of death she wouldn't have had bruises that bad that night but she would have had bloodshot eyes and those pictures would have hit the net in some shape form or fashion.

Also when she followed up the investigator her neck would have been black and blue and Greg Hardy wouldn't have had a leg to stand on.

I do think he hit her or pushed her though.

That whole strangle bit just doesn't make sense.

Funny thing I still haven't said Greg Hardy should have got off Scot Free and dudes are in the feels.

In 2015 in the state of Texas Domestic Violence through strangulation is a felony.

Now I can't speak for the State of North Carolina but if she was really choked an infrared photo could have been taken to show the bruises that didn't show up on the skin that night.

In Texas if you say a man choked you that's one of the first things they do because the bruises don't' show up on the skin right away.

In such a high profile case I refuse to believe they would have left this stone uncovered.

Last edited:
***** hardy*

*grew up watching wrestling*

FUNNY TO YA BOY

Opinions when the news has a lil shade is amazing

Last edited:
Being mad at Hardy is dumb tho...

He DID pay his debt, he served his suspension and paid the broad in a settlement.

Be mad at the NFL, his ex for reaching a settlement, and the NC court system for letting him off.

*waits for some dumbass to say I'm defending him*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom