OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
"demoted to the MAC" asdlfk;gdhsl;dkfjgdf 

But on some real **** though. This is NOT the OLine's fault.

Someone already said it in here, but it's lowkey irresponsible on his part. You're too valuable to not protect your body in that situation. 

That's IF the Colts are telling the truth and he got injured on that play...
@ChrisBurke_SI
So Andrew Luck was 5-of-7 for 64 yards and a touchdown *after* he lacerated his kidney? 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

These dummies and their tweets 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
. C'mon son.

Word to "bring all your prescription pills to meeeeeeeee" or whatever the **** it was.

Damn shame but Luck has to learn to not challenge everybody because I think that injury happened when he ran and TJ ward leveled him. Dude is Bert Jones 2.0

Lay down man!

But if this isnt enough proof that Grigs needs to go then IDK what is. I cant believe over 4 years nothing has been addressed on the oline. But we do have a 1st rd wr though. Smh.

@polosanddunks @enlightendespot
C Chester McFloppy lets fly to Indy and do a hostile takeover of the franchise.

Damn shame but Luck has to learn to not challenge everybody because I think that injury happened when he ran and TJ ward leveled him. Dude is Bert Jones 2.0

Lay down man!

But if this isnt enough proof that Grigs needs to go then IDK what is. I cant believe over 4 years nothing has been addressed on the oline. But we do have a 1st rd wr though. Smh.

View media item 1782129

@BrianCoz: Pryor, when asked if Rex could have done more last year: "he could have played guys in the right position."

Lay down man!

Lol now cats wanna blame the line for him scrambling down the field

He can do no wrong. Zero

It's been both him and the line.

Colts management would rather keep tossing a hurt/regressed Luck out there and risk exactly what people thought would happen instead of eating a little crow and letting Hass play while Luck healed up. Would have more sympathy if they didn't have a druggie owner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom