OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles defense is fine and the best it's been in years but Chip neglecting the O line and thinking Agholor could replace Maclin as a rookie is killing him

Chip needs to win me back or send me a $300 check like he did for Chester for attending that Boise State bowl game
watching Ryan Matthews run the ball, I don't think it's been the OL's fault for the slow start and lack of production

Murray's style clashes with how the Eagles OL is built... he's running straight ahead when the OL is moving laterally.. and in the passing game, Bradford is just a stiff... that dude moves like my 6 year old daughter ... she has her mom's zero athleticism... I was happy to see Sanchez get in the game and run around and resemble an NFL QB... Miles Austin hung him out to dry on that INT... had he come to the ball it's a TD or PI call... he had the position but made no effort 

I was all over the Bradford wagon hearing our camp reporters talk about his accuracy and how he zips the ball around..... that man out here throwing ducks with no wings 

Its still early to make definitive judgements but so far it doesn't look like GM Chip has worked out. Questions will and should be asked if you guys end up missing the playoffs this year.

Last edited:
Its still early to make definitive judgements but so far it doesn't look like GM Chip has worked out. Questions will and should be asked if you guys end up missing the playoffs this year.
..... one full season isn't also too early? 

Dudes got chip down as a failure, when he's 24-17 as a coach in his first 3 seasons..

His QBs: foles, Vick, Bradford, Sanchez and Matt Barkley

Chip Kelly is a snake oil salesman. The guy traded away all the team's weapons and somehow convinced y'all that he was making good moves :lol:

Last edited:
I've never seen a season lay out more perfect for a team
mean.gif
So nick foles sucks without chip..

Let's go down the list:

Carey Williams, sucks
Todd herremans, sucks
Trent Cole, sucks
Evan Mathis, sucks
James Casey, sucks

Desean doesn't play.. Lesean has missed games

Maclin got paid like the 7th highest paid WR
Don't give Chip Maclin 
laugh.gif

He just ****** up signing on with Alex Smith.

Still don't know how he's winning as much as he is.

Chip Kelly is a snake oil salesman. The guy traded away all the team's weapons and somehow convinced y'all that he was making good moves :lol:

Please name the trades

DJax
McCoy
Foles
and let Maclin walk

Djax was cut after two seasons ago.. Would you like to look up his numbers for this season?

Foles is still considered a weapon to you?

The Eagles traded McCoy for kiko.. Then went out and signed a guy who was an all pro last year and Ryan Matthews (along with sproles being on the roster)

The Eagles tried resigning maclin to a 5 year deal before last season when he was coming off of a season ending injury the year before.. Then they tried resigning him again this past offseason, KC just offered more (5 years 55 mill.. Eagles went up to 9.5 per)

Last edited:

Please name the trades

DJax
McCoy
Foles
and let Maclin walk
wish we still had Maclin

Foles has proven to be a backup quality qb
DeSean has 5 catches on the year
Shady is still a good rb

In comparing the four guys I mentioned with what you have now, I think those four guys performed better in an Eagles uniform than any of Chip's replacements thus far. That's the criteria I'm using.

Last edited:

Please name the trades

DJax
McCoy
Foles
and let Maclin walk

Djax was cut after two seasons ago.. Would you like to look up his numbers for this season?

Foles is still considered a weapon to you?

The Eagles traded McCoy for kiko.. Then went out and signed a guy who was an all pro last year and Ryan Matthews (along with sproles being on the roster)

The Eagles tried resigning maclin to a 5 year deal before last season when he was coming off of a season ending injury the year before.. Then they tried resigning him again this past offseason, KC just offered more (5 years 55 mill.. Eagles went up to 9.5 per)

In comparing the four guys I mentioned with what you have now, I think those four guys performed better in an Eagles uniform than any of Chip's replacements thus far. That's the criteria I'm using.

so what they are doing this current season doesn't matter to you?

Or the amount of money it would have taken to keep them all of them in Eagles uniforms?

Last edited:
^ so what they are doing this current season doesn't matter to you?

Or the amount of money it would have taken to keep them all of them in Eagles uniforms?

Not really. The way they're performing now is not indicative of how they would've performed had they stayed in Philly.

The money is a different story, but aside from Maclin, I don't think Chip getting rid of these guys was purely based on monetary factors.

Not really. The way they're performing now is not indicative of how they would've performed had they stayed in Philly.

Agree I've seen this way too many times with Pitt. Amazing how a different place or system can just mess with a player and his production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom