OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely doesn't seem like geno was just an innocent bystander who got sucker punched. He's got some responsibility. You can decide just how much

Definitely doesn't seem like geno was just an innocent bystander who got sucker punched. He's got some responsibility. You can decide just how much
No one deserves to be hit but he should have avoided this by respectfully holding his end of the bargain and repaying dude.

Last edited:
So, punch the starting QB, break his jaw, get cut, and sign with another team in division inside 24 hours.

Let us see JJ Watt drop Brian Hoyer real quick and be a Colt by nightfall. :lol: :pimp:

Geno Smith got what he deserved, he owed him $600 for over a month

Sounds like Geno just didn't wanna attend the camp to me

Does anybody know what the initial agreement was?

Why did IK pay for Geno's flight and car service in the first place opposed to Geno just paying for it on his own if he agreed to attend the event?

Since Geno probably wasn't getting paid for the event, was that IK's way of compensating him for coming out?

Got a feeling I just answered my own question :lol: :smh:

Does anybody know what the initial agreement was?

Why did IK pay for Geno's flight and car service in the first place opposed to Geno just paying for it on his own if he agreed to attend the event?

Since Geno probably wasn't getting paid for the event, was that IK's way of compensating him for coming out?

Got a feeling I just answered my own question
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ryan signing IK is funny but I don't think it reflects well on him as Bills coach...  Shows he hasn't learned his lessons and is still going to make unproductive decisions to get media attention rather than staying under the radar and staying focused on team building.

Also seems like he'll make emotional decisions based on getting fired by the Jets.

Poke the bear? That's ********. His friend died and he has to go back home. He had all intentions of showing up to the camp until that happened. Charge that $600 to the game and move on. He should press charges. You not gonna play a down of football before me. He's facing disciplinary action anyway.

So why did he agree to pay the $600 back then?

You're basically telling a practice squad player to charge $600 to the game, nah b they not banking like that.

And if Geno told that man "you aint gonna do nothing about it" along with pointing in his face then he deserved to get his face rearranged.

You notice none of his teammates jumped in to save him, mainly his OL, that says more than enough for me especially considering he's the starting QB.
Idk man but that man caping for another man just because he's a starting nfl qb seems kinda funny too like how a

Just catching up on Hard Knocks.

Clownfraud night football montage 
mean.gif

Surprised they didn't have him kiss a baby.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom