OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ST will cost us a game when it really counts. I'll put a paycheck on it.
In the same boat this week 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I can imagine the NFC east coming down to Giants vs Eagles in the last game of the season. And then Riley Cooper catches the game winning TD to end the giants season

Last edited:
Derek Carr is going to be elite. Too early to know where exactly his ceiling is but he's absolutely going to be an upper echelon NFL QB for a long time.

Is that in the Matty Ice category or a different classification?

Nah Matty Ice is a good starting QB on his best day.

Let's call prime Rodgers, Brees, Peyton, Brady an entire level above elite.

You clearly only watch Ryan once or twice a year.

That's fair and probably accurate over the entirety of his career.

It's easy to pick on Matt Ryan. I was guilty of it right there with the last part of the season.

From what I have seen though, over the better part of a decade and being as objective as possible, I don't see how he's more than a good QB.

Do you think he's great?

Matt is just a above average to good QB. He isn't great he isn't garbage he is just good enough to be a NFL starter for 7-10 years for a franchise.

I know you weren't asking me but the dude you where asking is just gonna say he's a bum so I wanted to provide another perspective besides that.

Last edited:
Unbelievable first half. :stoneface:

The fact that the Panthers are only down 3 with that piss poor display make me feel okay. Very winnable game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom