OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

hes not making the team
smokin.gif
His best cut yet

"Chip Kelly admits he's concerned about the Eagles' $42 million free agent making it through the season"

Chip Kelly told SI's Peter King that it is something he's concerned about, and is limiting Murray's action consequently:

"I think there is a lot of validity to it. But how do you manage him going into a season? Our plan all along was to get another running back with him. I wanted to have two running backs, and that’s why we got Ryan [Mathews]. I don’t think you can have a guy carry it 370 to 400 times per season and be successful. We’re going to run it a lot—we always do—but we’ll have more than one guy doing it."

bruh ...:x

Trent wasn't supposed to go through that hole and had he done so there was a free LB waiting there to meet him.

The problem is the pulling guard missing on his block.

And you're very rarely going to cut back through the hole the pulling guards vacate as you always expect a LB or someone to fill there since that's what they are taught

Looks horrible tho :lol:

The eye in the sky don't lie

Last edited:
Trent wasn't supposed to go through that hole and had he done so there was a free LB waiting there to meet him.

Looks horrible tho
laugh.gif
Granted ive only played HS football but close to the goal line like that idk b

What the hell are Oklahoma drills for anyway, Find out who the better man is, take what they give you

Speaking of Clowney,what's been the word on him during camp so far? I haven't heard anything from him,don't know if that's a bad thing or a good sign 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Your quarterback: J.J. Watt. Wait, it’s not? Well, that’s a waste. Anyway, the Texans won themselves the Brian Hoyer Sweepstakes and are now the proud owners of a failed Browns QB who had a TD:INT ratio of 1:8 in his final four starts. Christ. Hoyer will be competing with pituitary disorder victim Ryan Mallett for the starting job. Looking forward to the day Houston trades for Jimmy Garoppolo and Matt Cassel so that all four failed Tom Brady backups can be housed under a single roof. ONE OF THEM MUST HAVE GOTTEN SOME BRADY ON HIM COME ON GUYS.

sweepstakes :rofl:

"Chip Kelly admits he's concerned about the Eagles' $42 million free agent making it through the season"

Chip Kelly told SI's Peter King that it is something he's concerned about, and is limiting Murray's action consequently:

"I think there is a lot of validity to it. But how do you manage him going into a season? Our plan all along was to get another running back with him. I wanted to have two running backs, and that’s why we got Ryan [Mathews]. I don’t think you can have a guy carry it 370 to 400 times per season and be successful. We’re going to run it a lot—we always do—but we’ll have more than one guy doing it."
that's why I wouldn't recommend someone over drafting demarco in fantasy (at least not over certain guys, but there aren't a ton of mainly featured no. 1 guys).. we're going use our other two backs a ton and we might end up carrying 4 rbs on the team

we ran it just under 500 times last year as a team.. I think they hope they get demarco and Mathews both around 200 carries each (and around 100 for sproles.. 30-40ish for the 4th guy.. then you have the non RBs that will get carries)

I mean, very rarely can you just walk into the end zone untouched. At some point you're probably gonna have to dodge at least one somebody :lol:

A 1-1 with a line backer waiting after you've hit a gigantic hole gaining full head of steam is bit more ideal than running into 2000 pound wall. Making your man miss is a running back job.

This year our QB will either be a guy Belichick didn’t want or a guy the Browns didn’t want.

Every second JJ Watt spends on this team is a waste of everyone’s time.

Forcing JJ Watt to play with the rest of the Texans roster is like taking a filet mignon, soaking it in Bud Light Lime, microwaving it for an hour, and then feeding it to pigeons.

BREH

And **** Houston! Houston is our largest unlivable city. It’s a fly-ridden goo swamp populated by obese wannabe cowboys who are constantly digging into a tin of Skoal. It has everything bad about a tropic-zone city with none of the good: palm trees with no beaches, skimpy clothing without attractive people, etc. There are no zoning laws. You can build a titty bar inside an elementary school. Every rich person there is a despicable oil *****. Rodeo Cookoff History is a required high school course. It’s a horrible place.

RG3 just needs to go the Belichik route and not say anything of substance when he speaks to the media. Just watched an interview where he said he thinks he's the best QB in the NFL :smh: Goddamnit.

Think Bob has a concussion

http://deadspin.com/rgiii-i-feel-like-im-the-best-quarterback-in-the-leag-1724580559

“I don’t feel like I have to come out here and show anybody anything or why I’m better than this guy or better than that guy. It’s more about going out and affirming that for me, I go out and I play, I know I’m the best quarterback on this team. I feel like I’m the best quarterback in the league and I have to go out and show that,” he said. “Any athlete at any level, if they concede to someone else, they’re not a top competitor, they’re not trying to be the best that they can be. There’s guys in this league that have done way more than me. But, I still view myself as the best because that’s what I work toward every single day.”

Last edited:
The last time I heard an NFC East starting QB go out on a limb like that before the season...I was heated come February
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom