OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over under 6 weeks into the season before the Watt overexposure permanently turns the thread against him?
laugh.gif

I like the dude as a player but he comes off as even cornier than Bob at times off the field
laugh.gif
I think everyone appreciates him as a player, but yeah... it all started to go downhill with the cabin.

You got dude tackling guys on stage at country concerts. Doesn't get much cornier.
Man what? Sounds like an about that life Coop...

"Clownfraud" 
laugh.gif

Half you guys will do the same for the check. They only have a short time, milk that cow.

Screw papa John's

Papa John's is gross. Garlic dipping sauce and their sides are all they have going for them.

there used to be a kid on our floor in college who would take shots of vodka than drink the butter sauce as a chaser, like literally 1 shot and 1 sauce

dude was nuts and he was already on cholesterol meds

The hell? Pulled an edge on that dude
roll.gif
. I've got a feeling it was staged though which would make it kind of lame 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Over under 6 weeks into the season before the Watt overexposure permanently turns the thread against him? :lol:

I like the dude as a player but he comes off as even cornier than Bob at times off the field :lol:

I started to feel this way watching Hard Knocks. I think the plan to showcase him has been in the works since the Falcons scrimmaged the Texans on last years hard knocks.

Gave this dude a straight WWE entrance.

Last edited:
i dont care about them cheating, i care about the nfl blatantly lying in order to support their witch hunt instead of displaying accurate evidence. you guys sit here and support the nfl because you dislike brady/patriots while the nfl consistently acts like a dictator in the way things are handled.

so much truth here :pimp:

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe 1m
I was just told any reports are false suggesting Brady is getting ready to accept a suspension.

damn right we ain't accepting games. **** that.

and papa john's is gross. that ain't pizza

ironic coming from you, Ches :lol:

but i've said it before...i don't deny caping for Thomas da Gawd :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom