OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
RG3 is nothing without his legs.
Peyton is nothing with out his pre snap reads 
eyes.gif

That's hate.

Everyone has their strengths.

He's shown the ability to hang in the pocket and pull the ball on the money.

typical because you dont think someone is good, it  = hate. i dont see anyone here who is hating on rg3 at all. 
Don't take it personal.

I don't like buddy either but it seems like a wave of new negativity against him now.

People act like it's just Bob being terrible but even I have to admit it's not.

The ******** organization have ruined a NFL franchise QB in 3 years.

They treat him like they didn't spend their 1st-round picks in 2012 (No.6 overall), 2013 (No.22 overall), and 2014 (No.2 overall), as well as their second-round pick (No.39 overall) in 2012.
sick.gif

I live in DC ..dude has bought all this hate on himself.

The list of jus arrogant moments is literally to long to list out. Not to mention the entitlement dude has.

He was literally Jesus here in 2012 ..he worked hard for the hate he has now.

And LOL @ him having any success on the Seahawks. Russ is a million times the QB RG3 is ..dude would be on IR immediately behind that line.

RG3 is nothing without his legs.

2011 Baylor RG3 I would tell you this is false. These days is say he doesn't process the field like he used to, maybe that's due to scheme change? Idk where it went wrong with him in Washington but I am of the opinion that they are ruining him regardless of him being a diva QB.

The list of jus arrogant moments is literally to long to list out. Not to mention the entitlement dude has.

And LOL @ him having any success on the Seahawks. Russ is a million times the QB RG3 is ..dude would be on IR immediately behind that line.
laugh.gif
 because you live in DC you must have some insider info not available to the rest of the world?

Like I said I know he's a ****, he's been one since jump.

If he was Jesus in 2012 how is he Satan in 2015?

Like I said it's been a quick switch up on RG3 and I'd like to know why, or do you simply think I'm overstating it?

Maybe I am, just seems like dude is getting od getting killed everywhere and nothing has changed about bruh.

Ehhh even after the all in for week 1 **** and him throwing all of his coaches under the bus in 13 he still had some of the fan base on his side.

I don't think it happened quickly tbh ..he's been trash for the past 2 years it was definitely a build up here.. It's jus finally hit the head.

Maybe I am, just seems like dude is getting od getting killed everywhere and nothing has changed about bruh.
They build you up just to bring you down.  It's all good when you're winning, but as soon as the tides change, all the BS comes and there has to be someone to point the finger at.

A guy like RG3, with his personality and media exposure is the perfect target.

Last edited:
I always thought the RG3 slander was more personality than gameplay. Besides him not knowing who to slide and avoid contact in general, a lot of his bad play can mostly be attributed to an atrocious O-line, and a coach (or maybe even organization) that doesn't have his back at all.

Ehhh even after the all in for week 1 **** and him throwing all of his coaches under the bus in 13 he still had some of the fan base on his side.

I don't think it happened quickly tbh ..he's been trash for the past 2 years it was definitely a build up here.. It's jus finally hit the head.
agreed. im not even talking about his attitude or whatevers people complaining bout. he had one good year and people buy the hype. never buy the hype on a rookie qb. 1st year qb. 2nd year  is way more telling then the first. dude has been trash ever since. one good year a few bad what does that say. spare me the franchise ruining qbs nonsense. when he gets another shot elsewhere and fails it will not be because he  was ruined by the washingtons.

i dont buy that at all. i cant wait to see him on another team so all this dude was "great" one year talk can die down. you can only live off one good year for so long when you look like ish every year after people going to want to get rid of you. i dont get the outrage cause of the "turning" on him. 

people were talking bout franchise qbs with josh freeman . derek anderson etc etc . i can keep on naming them. 

Last edited:
The 2012 RGIII had legs, and a team who would come out and grab the lead. When teams would sell out to stop the run, thinking Washington was milking time of possession because they had the lead and because they had a rookie under center, he'd thrive off of the PA Pass. But playing QB for a team with the lead only lasts so long if you're not elevating the team yourself through the air...

So the tighter windows and opponents being more on guard for the pass after that year as Washington would try to play from behind revealed RGIII as an average passer and at his best, just above-average. If you can't pass against teams that know you're going to pass and thus are in packages fit for stopping the passing game, then you can only hide for so long. That, combined with the fact that he hasn't been the same QB on the move that he once was since hte injury, is why he is where he is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom