OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who lives far far closer to LA than SD, selfishly I would not mind at all that they might move to LA :nerd:

But I feel for my hometown and SD brethren :frown:

Have a reverse situation question.

You born and raised in LA. Born in 94. So you're 21-22 now depending on birthdate.

At age 5, 1999 you fell in love with the New York Giants. For whatever reason.

15-16 years later, you've won 2 Super Bowls, been thru thick and thin, good and bad. You are a lifelong NYG fan, since Kindergarten.

Then, the Rams and Chargers move into LA, your hometown.

So city fans, you expect him to now change teams? Cuz there's a home team now. Which does he choose?
I'm 26, from LA diehard Cowboy and will be a Cowboy fan until death.

Woman gets engaged and her mom would be the 8th or 9th person that she would tell??? 
ohwell.gif

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]As someone who lives far far closer to LA than SD, selfishly I would not mind at all that they might move to LA :nerd:

But I feel for my hometown and SD brethren :frown:[/quote]Both of my friends who are diehard Bolts live in LA, and they damn sure wouldn't mind. :lol: One is a season ticket holder every year. Glendale to SD every home game.

If both teams moved Seattle would just swap with SD...

SD has waaaay less history than the Raiders do in the AFC...The Raiders WERE the AFL. Al Davis = AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom