OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd see the day... :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

And the staidum is like 2 miles from my house.

#LARAMS

Heard Antonio Cromartie is expecting twins and he had a vasectomy. That's terrible luck, I thought they were 100%.

He probably didn't wait the full 'waiting period' after getting it done

Yep. Funny how that works out ain't it. If you win players can kill people and but "lack of control" isn't ever brought up. You don't win and a player gets a 15 yard penalty you've got to go.

I understand what your doing but Marvin needs to go due to his coaching resume, not control of players :lol:

I hear where your coming from. Bill > Marvin all day long. It's just an example of how winning cures all and changes narratives.

As it should. Suggesting BB doesnt have relative control over his roster is outrageous. Any one at any time can behave however they please
Regardless of their employer. Wins > ________

Wooo Rams play Carolina next season, get to see Chinchilla in person again.

Ultimately, I was going to be glad either way. They stay and I can take my son to more STL Rams games, or they leave and I get my old team back.

Because I GREW UP on the Rams, Angels, and Lakers. I still have LA Rams cups I've been using all through the 5 states I've lived in since they left LA.

It's about to be approximately ZERO Rams fans here in the STL area now. :lol: I kept telling people here that LA Rams fans are DEEP, and they've been gone 20 years. Will there be STL Rams fans 20 years from now? Psh. :lol: There won't be STL Rams fans 2 years from now.

Ska cheering on his Rams, Lakers, & Angels bicycle!! :smokin

Wait, I share another team with MAMBA MVP? :rolleyes

:lol: :lol: Just kidding, my dude.

I agree that Fisher's gotta go, no winning record since 08, I get it. But... who?

Ultimately, I was going to be glad either way. They stay and I can take my son to more STL Rams games, or they leave and I get my old team back.

Because I GREW UP on the Rams, Angels, and Lakers. I still have LA Rams cups I've been using all through the 5 states I've lived in since they left LA.

It's about to be approximately ZERO Rams fans here in the STL area now. :lol: I kept telling people here that LA Rams fans are DEEP, and they've been gone 20 years. Will there be STL Rams fans 20 years from now? Psh. :lol: There won't be STL Rams fans 2 years from now.

Ska cheering on his Rams, Lakers, & Angels bicycle!! :smokin

Wait, I share another team with MAMBA MVP? :rolleyes

:lol: :lol: Just kidding, my dude.

I agree that Fisher's gotta go, no winning record since 08, I get it. But... who?
My uncles and cousins are huge Rams fans they all just called me celebrating. I still have childhood Rams gear that my father got me but I was never a fan always a cowboys fan. I'm happy that la finally has a football team again, it seems surreal.

The NFL is ACTUALLY doing its press conference during the State of the Union lol

Goodell is the best lol

[quote name="erupt107th"]Never thought I'd see the day... :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

And the staidum is like 2 miles from my house.

#LARAMS[/quote]Awwww, man, I get erupt, too?! :rolleyes AND you jocked part of my avy? Mmmaaaannnnnn. :smh:

Nah. So we don't take this thread over, start a thread, man. Leggo. :smokin

Last edited:
[quote name="a55a5in11"]I'm not a fan of teams moving. Especially for a market that lost 2 teams all ready and can't support their college teams[/quote]We didn't lose because of lack of support. 'The LA market didn't support the Rams' is entirely false.

We left to STL because of Georgia's greedy self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom