OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 I heard about Bill looking like he got the hands put on him, then this morning I glanced over something having to do with Chandler Jones in a police station, and something about minor injuries.

Please don't tell me those two are somehow tied together in all of this. 
laugh.gif

I am happy the Hue Hiring.

WE have a lot of work to do, have to finally in our history since 99, hit on Draftpicks.

Wanted Johnny to succeed here but dude is an idiot, hope Hue Cuts him as his first move. Send A message to this soft team.

laugh.gif
 I heard about Bill looking like he got the hands put on him, then this morning I glanced over something having to do with Chandler Jones in a police station, and something about minor injuries.

Please don't tell me those two are somehow tied together in all of this. 
laugh.gif
He probably tried to lay hands on Gronk for giving Jones all them drugs and Gronk tuned him up 

:lol:  I heard about Bill looking like he got the hands put on him, then this morning I glanced over something having to do with Chandler Jones in a police station, and something about minor injuries.

Please don't tell me those two are somehow tied together in all of this. :lol:
He probably tried to lay hands on Gronk for giving Jones all them drugs and Gronk tuned him up 

He was probably trying to break something up before catching one in the face. The image of hoody being around Gronk and a barred out Chandler Jones is glorious :lol:

Last edited:
BREAKING: Cable news network Al Jazeera America says it is shutting down just 2 1/2 years after its launch.
— The Associated Press (@AP) January 13, 2016
nerd.gif
 The Power Of The NFL

Peyton & Rog saw the smoke and killed the fire quickly
Derek Jeter & MLB probably cosigned

BREAKING: Cable news network Al Jazeera America says it is shutting down just 2 1/2 years after its launch.
— The Associated Press (@AP)

January 13, 2016

:nerd:  The Power Of The NFL

Wow

They have till 4/30 to get all the stories out there that they can

These dudes love money, now way Chargers turn down LA
Apparently the land the Rams owner paid for was gonna be purchased by the Chargers owner. He feels it was bought behind his back in a shady fashion.
Scumbags backstabbing and snaking other scumbags. 
laugh.gif

I'm sure it was just a coincidence they held that uncomfortable *** press conference right in the middle of Obama's last SOTU...

And think of the slimeball under-the-table filthy deals they had to procure from the other owners to get those 24+ votes. Remember, this went multiple rounds before the final result and Stan allegedly started off the meeting threatening dudes with a collusion lawsuit if it didn't go his way.

This is only what we know of that goes on at the highest level of the sport. 

Yeah, just something to think about when it's that time of the month for the high horse faux outrage **** on here.

Last edited:

Ian Rapoport [emoji]10004[/emoji] @RapSheet

The Hue Jackson Era in Cleveland will trigger the end of Johnny Manziel and the #Browns. Expect the new coach to move on from the QB.
12:24 PM - 13 Jan 2016
I feel like this tweet is poorly worded. 
laugh.gif
will does not equal expect  .... he basically said two different things.
Browns told Hue Jacksn in interview it would not be a problem to move on from Johnny Manziel - Dan Graziano
Although I am not doubting that Johnny Manziel won't be removed from the browns, the way the two sentences were originally worded contradicted each other.  "Will" means it is certain to happen.  "Expect" means that it is likely to happen.

Man **** Lawrence Phillips.  Dude beat his girlfriend, ran over 3 kids with his car, and killed his cellmate in prison.  And he ended Steve Young's career.  Resting in Peace is too good of an ending for someone like Phillips.
I can't remember but how did he end youngs career?

— The Associated Press (@AP)

January 13, 2016

:nerd:  The Power Of The NFL

Papa John called his goons

The good ol' boy network doesn't mess around :rofl: :smh:

now you basically KNOW that Peyton is guilty :lol:

ain't eem mad doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back