OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rice is the GOAT

Moss is/was the most dominate.. Megatron is a challenger though

Randy Moss is 2nd in Touchdown receptions all time and 3rd in receiving yards

He obviously mastered more than one receiving skill

Moss was just something else to watch. loved his time in NE :pimp:

GOAT is a tough one for me to say. not as clear cut as it is with TB12 and QB....

ibmvaHHrWFDPav.gif

Last edited:
Moss was just something else to watch. loved his time in NE :pimp:

I remember the 50 yard TD bomb to Moss on the first damn drive of the season against the fins during his first game!!! :pimp: :pimp: He was truly special,straight up just as disgusting in navy blue as in purple :x. One of the only dudes I've ever seen embarrass Revis on the field :lol:

Last edited:

oh i know he has great stats.i just cant give the goat title to anyone that quit as much as he did. TO >

but at least we can agree that elway is goat right :smokin i see you giving props to elway :smile:

Through this point in their careers Calvin Johnson has more everything than Randy Moss except touchdowns.

Calvin has only played with another 1000 yards receiver once in his career.

Calvin has only played with another 1000 yard rusher once in his career.

Randy had one of each his first 3 seasons alone.

I ain't saying but I'm saying.

I'd be interested in looking at the rate of inflation for receiving stats even back to 98 vs now

Moss had the one handed touchdown on revis right?

Unstoppable toss was amazing though...probably my favorite football season ever as a fan

It all makes sense now.

Randy Moss was setting records with underinflated footballs.

Another * for the NFL

Last edited:

oh i know he has great stats.i just cant give the goat title to anyone that quit as much as he did. TO >

but at least we can agree that elway is goat right :smokin i see you giving props to elway :smile:

I don't think Randy Moss is the goat

Jerry Rice is the goat and it's foolish to argue otherwise

I think Randy Moss is 2 or 3 all time, I can't champion TO over Moss when TO had so many flaws too.

Elway is :smokin

thought it was after moss. was it after ginn too?

revis still a G. got respect for dude. glad we could get him a ring

He definitely did after the Moss catch, I remember the Henne to Ginn TD catch on MNF but I don't remember him grabbing his hammy.

Lowkey he did the same thing when we played the Dolphins Week 1 after he got beat by Wallace for 6, same left leg too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I've seen Revis grab that damn hammy like 8 times in his career after getting burnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom