OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, Johnny Football could be at a private party at his house, or in the middle Times Square wasted. If he even has a picture of a drink in his hand and having a good time, the media will make it a story. 

In the video, he was at a bar, watching the Pats-Broncos, with some friends..... like half of NT was. Non-story to me. 

Exactly. This the same league with team logos on beer cans to promote the SB. I bet if he goes to Dallas ratings will be through the roof if he gets on the field. I'm tryna be entertained. The role model aspect that people are concerned about is a non issue for me personally.

Last edited:
Exactly. This the same league with team logos on beer cans to promote the SB. I bet if he goes to Dallas ratings will be through the roof if he gets on the field. I'm tryna be entertained. The role model aspect that people are concerned about is a non issue for me personally.

He has to be a starter in order for the ratings to go up.

Cause the niners have chipotle jelly, I bet they get damn near 6 prime time games.

He has to be a starter in order for the ratings to go up.

Cause the niners have chipotle jelly, I bet they get damn near 6 prime time games.
If he goes to Dallas he will start. Do you trust Romo to play a full season healthy? 
laugh.gif

I dont like both those dudes for the same reason, they complain to the refs every chance they get. Both great players but whiners at heart.

My mans call TB Bradshaw? :lol:

Damn y'all boys hate Thomas
He's equivalent to Lebron in the NBA thread :lol:

Tom Brady played like hot garbage yesterday.

The line sucked but he was out there throwing picks and one hopping passes when he did have time.

Lebron James hadn't had a playoff performance like Tom did yesterday since 2011 yet its been slander free until I pulled Bradshaw out my ***.

Lebron James was playing the Warriors putting up video game numbers and all people could talk about was his field goal percentage.

You can add up all the slander every quarterback has ever taken on NT and it probably doesn't match just what Lebron has taken.

Wasn't it known during the game the Wi-Fi was out on the tablets though, and that's being reported now? The sideline reporter Evan Washburn had it.

Wasn't it known during the game the Wi-Fi was out on the tablets though, and that's being reported now? The sideline reporter Evan Washburn had it.

Only a issue because NE lost. There's a segment of Patriots fans who feel wronged because of their teams transgressions coming to light and want all other teams to pay. Any sane person who watched the game saw the chances NE had and didn't capitalize on.

Last edited:
CenturyLink Field: Seahawks Fan Launches Petition to Ban Panthers Quarterback Cam Newton From Stadium
A Change.org petition started by Andrew Tilton said a ban for next season would teach Newton "to put his arrogance in check" and called the quarterback "unprofessional" and "unsportsmanlike."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom