OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, he really isn't the best ever. The lack of talent around him and his luck with being stuck in the organization he was in hampered his ability to truly be the GOAT. Dude could have been drafted by 28 other teams and he'd probably still be playing strong, maybe even with some hardware.

On a talent standpoint, he might be there. But dude really got screwed over by being a member of the team he was a member of for his entire career.
mean.gif

"Johnson would have to pay back some bonus money to walk away. Specifically, there’s $3.2 million remaining on the $16 million signing bonus he received when he signed his current contract in 2012." - profootballtalk

No way the Lions make him pay them back his bonus :lol:,that'd be foul/grimey

Hopefully this makes young talents think we twice about extending contracts with that black hole of a franchise :smh:

Last edited:
Detroit chased Barry down for their money, they'll do the same to Calvin.

I wonder if unlike Barry tho, Calvin gets the itch again in a year to come back. I sure hope so. :frown:

Dude is gonna retire to get around the HGH testing program then come back toward the ned
Detroit chased Barry down for their money, they'll do the same to Calvin.

I wonder if unlike Barry tho, Calvin gets the itch again in a year to come back. I sure hope so. :frown:

They chased Barry down because he waited before the start of training camp.

Calvin told these dudes the day after the season ended.

All class man, all class :frown:

sucks to hear about cj. one of the greats but definitely not the greatest.

Martha wouldn't let that **** happen

No way he's forced to pay it back

Last edited:
Sad to see him retire but I can never blame a player for retiring to try and preserve their health (assuming he stays retired which I think he will). He had a great career and was a please to watch play.

So the reporter out of Detroit that first broke this story is saying this isn't anything new.

He's saying Calvin told them he would be retiring but he hasn't made up his mind yet.

Calvin just come out and make a statement man.

Easily the top WR to have been drafted over the last decade imo. Dude was a beast from College until the end :x :pimp:

Last edited:
I dont want to see him retire but i dont want to see him kobe himself either.

Had to see him go out in a blaze of mediocrity and broken everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom