OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rex Ryan was still the Jets head coach I have no doubt RG3 would be there by the end of next week

I could see Cleveland making a move maybe the Bills if Tyrod is garbage

texans, jets and bills are the only possible suitors.

As bad as it was to see the beating RG3 took vs. the Lions, trent was probably grinning ear-to-ear b/c he knew he could command his exact asking price. He's worth every penny.

@BuffaloBillsPR: #Bills captains today:
QB Matt Cassel
QB Tyrod Taylor
QB EJ Manuel
QB Matt Simms

Rex is such a troll :lol:

Tyrod should be the starter week 1.

He's the best of the lousiest, but how do you not go into your season with at least Shaun Hill?

Matt Cassel played so bad in Kansas City that he had to be replaced by a QB who went on to toss 0 TDs to WR's a few seasons later/present-tense "last season".

EJ Manuel is Jonny Flynn. He wins over everybody in whatever room he's in. It's gotten him far, don't hate the player hate the GaMe.

tyrod, matt, EJ...who ******* cares. midas whale start a Jugs machine at QB up in buffalo :lol:

god Vick's arm, man. unreal
dude is a freak of nature

I love Vick. But im convinced dude just never learned how to play the game.
mean.gif

Dude just been out here flourishing off God given talent

Can you imagine this guy had alleged 4.2 speed AND a cannon for an arm 

Tyrod has actually looked pretty good. Cassell has looked like the same average to below average QB and EJ Manuel has already proved to be awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom