OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
cape-o.gif
The hell 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I remember the Hawks jumped the Texans for him, basically gave up the entire rest of the draft to get Lockett.
[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/JaysonBraddock[/URL]"]
Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock

Ouch, Seahawks traded up and took Tyler Lockett. That was going to be the Texans pick

[/quote]

Poor Texans. They get jumped in every draft and watch their picks get taken. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

'Skins are a gosh damn mess.

I Can't stand Jay Gruden. Kinda wished John Harbaugh smacked his jaw. You could tell Gruden wanted none of it.

I was just thinking...NFL should go to an NCAA Tourney type format with staggered start times. No Vikings Sunday of week 1 means I'm gonna be overwhelmed with what the hell I'm trying to watch. I wanna see it all!!

I think it's kinda a good idea though. Still get football all day, but you see so much more.

Let's start a petition...:lol:

Too much fuss about meaningless coaches.  I hear a lot about these hog wash coaches, Chip Keller and J. Gruden like they did something.  

Last edited:
Matt Jones is a good back.

He's gonna be taking a lot of Alf's carries this year. RZ, 3rd down, etc.

Alf is a workhorse...a solid RB...but he's not nearly as skilled as Jones. For sure, Jones is the starter going into '16.

*edit

As far as Cousins...I think :rofl: Jay Gruden :rofl: thinks/hopes :rofl: he found his :rofl: Andy Dalton :rofl:

(we'll be drafting a QB the 1st round in next year's draft)

Last edited:
I hate the skins..but Alf is my dude.

I hope he gets a nice contract somewhere..is dude still whipping that 626?[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

and I honestly think RG3 will still start some games this year

He's gonna be taking a lot of Alf's carries this year. RZ, 3rd down, etc.

Alf is a workhorse...a solid RB...but he's not nearly as skilled as Jones. For sure, Jones is the starter going into '16.

*edit

As far as Cousins...I think :rofl: Jay Gruden :rofl: thinks/hopes :rofl: he found his :rofl: Andy Dalton :rofl:

(we'll be drafting a QB the 1st round in next year's draft)

:stoneface:

Don't disrespect Dalton like that.

that denver backfield :nthat:

cj, ball, hillman, thompson

set up the run, then beat them through the air.

starting to look like 97, 98 :nerd:

back to back :nerd:

that denver backfield
nthat.gif

cj, ball, hillman, thompson

set up the run, then beat them through the air.

starting to look like 97, 98
nerd.gif

back to back
nerd.gif
That backfield screams "We got a legendary quarterback" 

Numbies > that backfieldd

Tyler Lockett is going to eat in Seattle. He is perfect there. Dude was unstoppable at K State.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom