OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Dudes forget how awful that Skins team was. It was all RG3 and the read option that got us to the playoffs. Shanahan and RG3 was a good fit. RG3 wanted to be a pocket passer though and Dan backed Griff instead of putting him in his rookie place.

I think I view it differently so I could be wrong. I see one good season and the other two are bad. Some of you think he really was that good and I think he overachieved and it was a fluke. I mean the guy had multiple leg issues, what's that gotta do with all those mental mistakes on and off the field.

Very few teams want him. We've seen McCoy outplay him multiple times. I think he's just not as good as people thought.

I compare him to Vince because people thought they were the future, early picks and will both be out of the league much earlier than people thought.

Can't wait til certain guys are out of St. Louis.. Or a legit offensive coach comes along

Mainly tavon and tre.. Gurley too

I'm just glad we didn't draft him. It really would have been a trainwreck in StL
yup. Yall would have been set back tremendously .
So over hyped. Still think its funny dudes say things like , he could throw at baylor , or best rookie year ever to try and say he could be a competent NFL QB. Vince young is a very good comparison.rick mirer as well. Roty and was trash.
It was a fluke.

Last edited:
Stepping away from that dumbass comment for a second....

What's the best comparison for RG3 in another sport?  Amazing rookie season, looks like he's turning the franchise around and then it ends up like this?  Is there a good NBA comparison?

Tyreke Evans would probably be a good comparison. Brandon Jennings too.

Rose was injuries and he had a coach who kinda ran him into the ground too.. Tyreke everyone just figured out who we was and wasn't

Tyreke is an interesting comparison.  If he had played on a team other than Sacramento I bet it would very similar.

Last edited:
Yes I said it to you fools in this thread. RG3 is an Uncle Tom and Shanahan and Gruden didnt care about his Tom ways. He doesn't have the complexion to be a starting QB for Shanahan and Gruden. The way he's been treated in DC has been horrific but because he's a Tom I have no sympathy for him. He's a new Black so let him figure out the politics of being a black qb in the NFL by himself. Again the black delegation is willing to trade RG3 and a 2nd round pick for a better option.

Florio is reporting they are all on the same page regarding RG3

he's probably making that up since he can't ever break a story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom