OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had said this back when the four games were given out. This was because of the NE history and because of Brady and Kraft's disrespect. That organization cheats and has been caught and other teams have been saying it for years. Goodell is a clown. Roger tried to make up for it and made it worse. What a clown.

My Giants are now America's team. Taking down cheaters whenever they were called on. The real heroes of this **** storm.

Last edited:
Wow jus watched that Teddy and Woody interview

He seriously needs to be excused from all talk regarding Brady and or the Patriots
laugh.gif

Dude seriously looked like he was going to break down in tears
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I have no clue how anyone can watch that and expect any level of objectivity from this dude..

like that's some religious zealot level of commitment to something/someone.. or like those overly committed parents who believe their children are incapable of doing wrong

It's insane that Kraft went the lengths he did to defend Brady when Goodell was covering up for the Pats and the whole spygate debacle.

I mean, **** :smh:

I maintain that the whole deflategate mess was a waste of time, but when you peel back the layers of the onion and find out about the Goodell/Kraft relationship in covering **** up for 7+ years...it gets REALLY bad.

Went from official QB Thread to Spygate?

:smh:  We need games in the worse way.

I mean, it's not like today's report is big news or anything.

Maybe we can talk about how Marvin Lewis will still be the Bengals coach by the time Detox drops.

I mean, it's not like today's report is big news or anything.

Maybe we can talk about how Marvin Lewis will still be the Bengals coach by the time Detox drops.
laugh.gif
 nah, I know it's no news I'm just pointing out how real the thirst is when we talkin Spygate 2 days before kickoff. 

Sad, cause Kraft comes off as a decent guy. But after reading that article it makes him look like a spoiled kid who couldn't get what he wanted anymore, after the deflated footballs *******t.

Goodell was carrying this dude's water for years.

Sad, cause Kraft comes off as a decent guy. But after reading that article it makes him look like a spoiled kid who couldn't get what he wanted anymore, after the deflated footballs *******t.

Goodell was carrying this dude's water for years.
cosby, bill

the father from '7th heaven'

jared from subway

all came off as decent guys

SI just released their Pats cheating piece as well.

I guess the Fox Sports one should be out soon.. :smokin

Last edited:
DSA going to come in real confused :lol:

And then DSK will get posts from 2009 and blow everyone up :lol:

:lol:

the timing of this is hilarious. and of course the tin foilhat crazies will run with this. they keep singing the tune, "you can't believe anything NE says..." As if you can you can ******* believe anything the NFL says at this point :lol:

@dmxfury i feel bad for your squad at the timing of this story. nothing like some more fuel to bill and brady's fire :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom