OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reps for everyone believing in Eli, the true hero of football. The only guy to take down the cheaters.

Love those Cowboys throwbacks. They were selling like crazy when M&N had that $100 jersey sale. I like the current throwbacks they wear.

94 was a great season. Everyone in throwbacks.
Eli reminds me of the dummy who strolls past a slot machine after somone gets up, hits the button, wins the jackpot, and stands there like "whatd i do"

Last edited:

so did i, espn is telling me that he has an mcl sprain
Bill Dubiel  ‏@Roto_Dubs   3h3 hours ago

Just for those wondering, the ESPN projection for Justin Forsett is supposed to be attached to Lorenzo Taliaferro. Forsett is fine.

BvJqG9n.gif

Typo and JPP. Welp

My grind don't stop! I will get better and get healthy 2 help my brothers out this year. #90PC PS. Don't be surprise when I return BESTING! 16m

Last edited:
Is it Thursday yet?  All of these predictions from you experts are starting to get old.  Ready to see the play do the talking.

Dan and Stu always try to get the most of their interviews. Whether the players respond is an entirely different story :lol:

Dan and Stu always try to get the most of their interviews. Whether the players respond is an entirely different story
laugh.gif
the worst was Michael phelps..

they asked the question ever guy would want to ask, if dude hit up clubs/bars with the medals to hit on chicks

Last edited:
[thread="629840"]Quote:[/thread]
Dan and Stu always try to get the most of their interviews. Whether the players respond is an entirely different story :lol:

they asked the question ever guy would want to ask, if dude hit up clubs/bars with the medals to hit on chicks

:lol: yeah then Phelps cut the interview short, forgot to hang up, and insulted Dan and Stu on air

[thread="629840"]Quote:[/thread]

:lol: yeah then Phelps cut the interview short, forgot to hang up, and insulted Dan and Stu on air

That **** was so funny :lol:
Lebatard is easily the best interviewer in sports. Stugotz is easily the best personality in sports.

That **** was so funny
laugh.gif

Lebatard is easily the best interviewer in sports. Stugotz is easily the best personality in sports.
I rarely catch highly questionable.. but when bomani was on > any other guest

battier was really good too

That **** was so funny :lol:

I rarely catch highly questionable.. but when bomani was on > any other guest

battier was really good too

Bomani got his own show from 9-11 PM. I enjoy it a lot, his opinions are always on point. One of the smartest writers in sports journalism.

Bomani got his own show from 9-11 PM. I enjoy it a lot, his opinions are always on point. One of the smartest writers in sports journalism.
definitely.. just wish once every other week bomani could go on le batard's show for the full show for old times.. those guys are so good together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom