OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle simply can't back down, would set such a bad precedent for the organization moving forward
Saw an article where it said many league executives and agents are praying the SEA front office doesn't give in because it may start a roller coaster effect within the league with other players wanting to hold out now as well.

i'm usually on the players side when they hold out but not this time

he still has 3 years left on his contract....

[COLOR=#red]
If the Seahawks feel like cutting or trading Kam with three years left because he was a dog sh-t player they wouldn't think twice.

Are they going to stand y his side as he gets older and has head trauma and dead knees for what he did for this team and game? Why should he have any loyalty?

I have no problem with this, he knows he is one of the top safeties in the league.

I don't blame him at all.

And I's glad it's not the Dolphins.

Fxck Michigan. not really. i've been drinkin a little. its actually really beautiful and the people here are very nice. i just really miss my family. [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
MM8 will flounder.

mariota11.jpg

So it feels like a lot of you actually enjoy seeing BB tongueing down his daughter huh :x,only way to explain it's constant presence itt :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom