OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
"After he dropped a pass during practice, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll came bounding over to him – not with a torrent of invective, as might happen on other football fields, but with fatherly counsel not to worry and just to focus more.

“Football has an old-school mentality: We’re going to grind you into the ground, we’re going to make men out of boys, and when you do something bad, we’re going to demean you,” Graham said. “But here, they feel like you guys are already men and we’re going to treat you like men. It’s literally all positive reinforcement.”"

pimp.gif

I feel like Pete and Mike are the two coolest dudes in the NFL that would be awesome to hang out with

Wouldn't mind seeing them go at it in an SB :nerd:

I feel like Pete and Mike are the two coolest dudes in the NFL that would be awesome to hang out with

Wouldn't mind seeing them go at it in an SB
nerd.gif
I wouldn't mind beating ya'll in the Super Bowl but I could not handle that defeat.

I could see the Steelers getting there if things fall the right way.  But I have that regular season matchup circled.

I can't keep up with the names :lol:

I still call SF Giants stadium Pac Bell :lol:

That's gotta be a prime time game, right?

I haven't looked at the schedule at all...probably time

Last edited:
"Do you feel like you guys will contend this year?"

(Desean Jackson) Long silence. “Uh ... how ’bout I say, uh ... Let me see what I can answer to that question ...”

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom