OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to reserve judgement on stuff like this

Because I ask myself..how often have I've seen somebody punch somebody without being provoked?

Can't punch a minor regardless unless in danger. Kids are punks m, but can't strike them

Last edited:
I tend to reserve judgement on stuff like this

Because I ask myself..how often have I've seen somebody punch somebody without being provoked?
How you react when "provoked" is one of the main differences between children and adults.

i.e. learning not to throw tantrums.

When say provoke I don't mean words

I mean actual physical confrontation, I haven't seen many fights were somebody punches someone without a threat ones person, family or property.

they need to pay dez. i seen jerry throw so much money at dudes that dont deserve it but he cant pay dez
mean.gif

they need to pay dez. i seen jerry throw so much money at dudes that dont deserve it but he cant pay dez:smh:  

Trust me bro, it isn't Jerry on this one. Hell if it was up to Jerry we would've kept Murray and resigned Dez by now :smh:

Stephen is running the show, which I'm cool with, but you need to pay the best player on our team already and stop playing games!

Coming off a 12-4 season, ain't nobody got time to be out here playing around acting like we're good enough without Dez.

The franchise tag in the NFL is ridiculous

In the sport, where players are most replaceable, teams want to hold on the guys and not let them get the chance to make more guaranteed money.

Dez Bryant is great but the Cowboys could probably find suitable replacements within 2 years

Sitting out regular season games is basically the only leverage he has

Last edited:
So Stephen Jones texting journalists saying those reports are false, meanwhile Dez on Twitter saying he ain't playing unless he gets paid 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
We can't find a suitable replacement within 2 years, he brings that much needed fire and hard work to the table all day, everyday!

Whether it's on the field during practice, a game, or even in the locker room, Dez is the leader we've lacked for years.

Can't be easily replaced.

Can't be mad at dez at all. Best believe once the tables are turned and the team has the leverage they'll screw u over.

Get paid while you can man. NFL is a cold business.

Last edited:

In the sport, where players are most replaceable, teams want to hold on the guys and not let them get the chance to make more guaranteed money.

Dez Bryant is great but the Cowboys could probably find suitable replacements within 2 years

yeah when was the last time the cowboys had a wr as good as dez. 

View media item 1626468

View media item 1626472

I think y'all are speaking on this as fans, I'm speaking on this an observer

The last 4 years with Dez, the Cowboys have averaged to a 9-7 team. Dez Bryant has probably been a top 3 receiver during that time and it hasn't really meant much towards being a championship level team. Some people say having great receivers aren't the crucial factor in winning championships...I don't know

My point wasn't even that, My point was that in the NFL pretty much all players are replaceable within a couple of seasons even quarterbacks but they are the hardest to replace

I cant think of many cases where an NFL franchise has lost a player and have been screwed to multiple horrible seasons in a row

Great organizations seem to find eventual replacements. If the Cowboys are a great organization they can find suitable replacements within a couple of seasons.

Last edited:

View media item 1626489

Trust me bro, it isn't Jerry on this one. Hell if it was up to Jerry we would've kept Murray and resigned Dez by now
mean.gif

Stephen is running the show, which I'm cool with, but you need to pay the best player on our team already and stop playing games!

Coming off a 12-4 season, ain't nobody got time to be out here playing around acting like we're good enough without Dez.
Yep Jerry Jones  was outchea making it rain on Roy Williams but can't give Dez no bread? Smh man 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom