OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers gonna cover that 7pt spread tho? 
nerd.gif

Grownkoski
Luck
Watt

Unquestionably top 3 in the league . Everytime those guy's are on the field EVERYTHING changes in the game

Last edited:
It always cracks me up when it's raining and everyone's in jackets and hoodies, including players on the sidelines, and then you got them cheerleaders just standing there in their outfits with no ponchos 
roll.gif

It always cracks me up when it's raining and everyone's in jackets and hoodies, including players on the sidelines, and then you got them cheerleaders just standing there in their outfits with no ponchos :rofl:

They really do have it rough out there sometimes :lol:

The Patriots have such a compelling personality in the league. A ring ceremony with the lyrics "all I do is win win win no matter what" and an entire stadium chanting "where is Roger"

Wave after wave of hatred is shot at them but its being fired at what seems to be an impenetrable wall. I'm convinced they literally don't care. It's like haters are just entertaining themselves.

Typically this is unlike me but I love those smug bastards. Its hilarious to watch.

Last edited:
No cheerleaders at Heinz (shrug)

All in all with the loss there are some positives. Secondary a mess but should improve. Offense is right on the cusp. Shazier flys out there. Deangelo will help take carries off of Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom