OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
When have you been in our thread?

The Carson Palmer era. That was enough to drive me to drink

Anyway, my point on the Raiders is simple - they take higher risk chances (character aside) and this has high upside with little risk to them in the near term.
I couldn't resist the Ray Rice dig, though. I'll give you that.

+1

Come home, then. Things are different now.

Bill O'Brien standing up for the Patriots? Well, I must believe it now.
Billick who's had his butt handed to him a few times by BB and works for the league says the same 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Aldon is eligible to play Sunday and most likely will. ******* ****, Giants could use him Sunday. Smh

They said the headphones didn't work, they approached NE and they worked. Left the sideline and they weren't working again. That's a common issue? Cool.

Last edited:
The League was too busy chasing flat balls and forgot to finalize any suspension for Aldon.
The blatant disrespect the Raiders would have if they put him out there on the first series
:smokin

League def will put a suspension in place by Sunday though, watch

Anyway, my point on the Raiders is simple - they take higher risk chances (character aside) and this has high upside with little risk to them in the near term.

+1

3-13 didn't just happen?

They said the headphones didn't work, they approached NE and they worked. Left the sideline and they weren't working again. That's a common issue? Cool.
You missed the part where both teams headsets get turned off if one teams aren't working properly. Hence why they used hand signals at various times last night,why a team would purposely want to disable their own headsets? I don't know 
laugh.gif
. ESPECIALLY after the last 7 months with all eyes being on this game...c'mon now 

Last edited:

+1

3-13 didn't just happen?

I'll take our offseason over half the team retiring and leaving

+1

3-13 didn't just happen?

I'll take our offseason over half the team retiring and leaving

View media item 1707314

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom