OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: is that real???

Osi :smokin

We need to bring him back for a year. We have no pass rush at all :x

Last edited:
Just so we're clear, the Eagles had the No. 2 offense in the league in 2013 under Chip Kelly. The Eagles had the No. 5 offense in the league last year under Chip Kelly.

Just so we're clear...

Is it the system or the player he suddenly has filled his system with? Also, I think it's only been two weeks.

Last edited:
^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: is that real???

Osi :smokin

We need to bring him back for a year. We have no pass rush at all :x

After standing up to MIA and STL D-Lines, Kirk gonna throw a party on your secondary tomorrow.

How bad does it hurt you that it's Kirk starting and Robert Griffin isn't good enough to even put pads on. He'll be healthy for the first time in his career and he'll be rooting for the Giants the entire game.

Going back a few pages, why would Gronk ever get criticized? Not like he's ever put his "partying" lifestyle over his football career. All you ever hear from his teammates and coaches is about how hard he works at practice/camp. Dude has come back from multiple career threatening injuries each time and has gotten even better. If the dude likes to enjoy life a little during the offseason,there's nothing wrong with it. Dude really wanna put him in the same vein as JFF and others who sidetracked their careers? :lol:

Last edited:
Just so we're clear, the Eagles had the No. 2 offense in the league in 2013 under Chip Kelly. The Eagles had the No. 5 offense in the league last year under Chip Kelly.

He also had Desean, Mccoy, Maclin, Mathis, and a better QB.

Oh. We're combining seasons now?

Yeah, I don't care. They went 10-6 last season. That's a playoff team 4 out of 5 years in the NFC.

Last edited:
Going back a few pages, why would Gronk ever get criticized? Not like he's ever put his "partying" lifestyle over his football career. All you ever hear from his teammates and coaches is about how hard he works at practice/camp. Dude has come back from multiple career threatening injuries each time and has gotten even better. If the dude likes to enjoy life a little during the offseason,there's nothing wrong with it. Dude really wanna put him in the same vein as JFF and others who sidetracked their careers? :lol:

Exactly. Someone wanted to play the race card and I could have easily pulled out things like...
Gronk talks to the media like he's supposed to
Gronk doesn't sit on the sideline with a towel on his head when times are rough
Gronk doesn't pout
Gronk doesn't talk about abstinence with his Future wife
Gronk gets along with his teammates
Gronk doesn't wear sweatpants to the club and shoot himself in the leg
Gronk doesn't fight dogs
Gronk doesn't have DUIs
Gronk doesn't get popped for weed every couple weeks

But I decided that it was too early for that.

Because people realized that the "thug" narrative was crap.

As far as RG3, hating on him for football reasons is one thing....hating on him for what he does in his personal life is pathetic.

Well I understand people disliking them for their personal life and choices, but make sure the information being floated or given about one's personal life is accurate :lol:

Going back a few pages, why would Gronk ever get criticized? Not like he's ever put his "partying" lifestyle over his football career. All you ever hear from his teammates and coaches is about how hard he works at practice/camp. Dude has come back from multiple career threatening injuries each time and has gotten even better. If the dude likes to enjoy life a little during the offseason,there's nothing wrong with it. Dude really wanna put him in the same vein as JFF and others who sidetracked their careers?
laugh.gif
Point isn't that he deserves to be criticized, just that he probably would be if he were black.
He also had Desean, Mccoy, Maclin, Mathis, and a better QB.
Si.

It's one thing to criticize Chip Kelly for losing all of his players to the wayside on his own accord, and another thing to tweet out "your little schemes" don't work, when they clearly have. You need players in every system, you guys know that? Chip Kelly's not different in that respect, he just shot himself in the foot too many times this offseason with additions/subtractions that he himself initiated.

Last edited:
It's one thing to criticize Chip Kelly for losing all of his players to the wayside on his own accord, and another thing to tweet out "your little schemes" don't work, when they clearly have.
Difference between coaching schemes and GM schemes here.

First of all, if you truly understood my point there wouldn't be a need to dig that deep. But I'm gonna let you continue to know you're talking about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom